Part 31

"Are you feeling better now? You passed out after threw up for a few times. Thank goodness Lyn called me for help." Jinyoung holds my hand.

I don't want my feelings to be overboard like how I used to be before. I pull my hand away from him, accepting the reality for now. ".. You can't care about me like how you used to. You'll be officially engaged soon." I tell him, sitting a distance away from him.

He doesn't take my words seriously as he takes my hand again. He comes closer to me, leans his head on my shoulder. "Can't we be like before? I miss to cuddle with you..."

"You know what.. I don't think that time will come again. Once you have turn a new leaf, I also should do the same thing. You can't just simply tell me you miss me, you have to think about Lyn's feelings too. She is a kind girl, it's a pity if you let her go. She always tries to protect you and be closer to you." I explained.

"I hate living with these protocols.. Let me be with you again for the last time and forever." He kisses me again before I push him away.

"I think we should stop meeting each other.." I close my eyes as my mouth is mouthing the words.

"Wae..?" He sounds so surprised.

"If I met you again, with Lyn by your side.. You surely will mad at me all of sudden. Hurting me again.. I want to end this." I continue.

He pushes me to the bed again, grabbing both of my hands to stop me from squirming around. "I still love you! Even Baejin who starts to fade away from my inside loves you!" He confesses.

Suddenly, a loud sound of some glasses broke captures our attention. It's Lyn who looks shocked at both Jinyoung and me. I try hard to let Jinyoung's hands off from me. He kisses my lip without even care about Lyn presence, deepens the kiss until it shorten my breath.

"What are both of you doing?!" Lyn screams, pushing Jinyoung off from the bed. She slaps my face all of sudden, looks at me in disbelief. "You.. You lied to me? You said you never knew him but you were!"

She raises her hand again, trying to slap me again but Jinyoung stops her. "Don't hurt her. I'm the one who hide this secret from you."

"Bae.. Is this why you never try to hug me or kiss me like how you did to her? I thought you're a gentleman." She comments.

Jinyoung ducks down, keeps quiet while Lyn hits his body for a few times using her hands. "You're a bad guy.. Although I know that our engagement is an arranged one but can't you try to take care of my feelings?" She cries.

"I can't!" Jinyoung shouts. "It's pressuring me.. My feelings towards Erin still not fade off yet."

"..Why you let me suffer like this? You pretended to hate her but in reality you like her. What else you hide from me?!" She wails.

"Lyn.." I try to call her but she grabs my hand harshly, throwing me to the sofa. My back hits the wooden part of the sofa aching my body.

"Don't call my name again! I feel so betrayed right now! I thought you're kind enough to be trusted but.."

"Did you know that he is bipolar?!" I ask her seriously, cutting off her words.

"What a fuss are you talking about right now? Don't try to make a lie again. I won't fall for it. I won't let Bae go. We will be engage soon!" She answers me sternly.

"She isn't lying.. I have bipolar disorder. And the other person inside of me already gone because of my dad's tortures. I try to find it back but it's hard as I have to keep it from you." Jinyoung steps into the conversation.

"I don't care about it.. You're my fiance. Your father won't break our engagement soon. I have try my best to stay by your side and I don't care about your other self.."

"But you will be hurt..."

Before Jinyoung finishes his words, Lyn embraces him and kisses him with full of pleasure. Jinyoung tries hard to push her away but she controls the loving session, makes weird noises on purpose.

"Stop..." I tell her softly before I started to yell at her angrily. "Stop doing this! I know you like Jinyoung so much!"

She breaks the kiss with Jinyoung, looking at me in shocked. I take a deep breath before continue to speak up. "I just want to see Baejin to come back into Jinyoung's body. I don't want anything else.. Even if I can't get to be with one of them, I'm fine. But when I heard Baejin went away from Jinyoung's body, I panicked. Can you please let Jinyoung be with me for a few weeks until his other personality comes?"

"I know you love Jinyoung... But please sacrifice him for a while to make him back to his old self, a bipolar." I sigh.

"Lyn.. This is for my good. Please let me find myself back." Jinyoung takes Lyn's hand, begging her with all his mights.

Lyn stays quiet, looking at both Jinyoung and me. She leaves the room without even replying anything. Jinyoung shakes his head, confused of what he should do next.

"What if she told my father..." He whispers.

She won't, right?

T B C