Part 11: Oblivion

|| Oblivion

    |||| the state of being unaware of what is happening around you.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I leave the washroom after I finished my shower. I take a look around as the dream that I got before haunting me. I startled when I see Butler Kang is right in front of me all of sudden.

"You better come to the kitchen now. Young Master Bae seems to look for you." He utters before entering the washroom, locking the door.

Why does his face seems like he was unsatisfied by something?

I walk down the stairs, eyeing the situation in the kitchen - silent as always. I'm shocked to see Daehwi also sits on the dining table, eating the brunch. I fasten my phase to go to the Young Master Bae as I know how grumpy he is if I'm being late.

"Morning, Bae Jinyoung.."

He cuts off my words, signalling me to sit next him. "Just sit down. Eat the food."

I think first before take a seat next to Daehwi. I feel insecure to sit next to Bae Jinyoung when I dreamt of him this morning.

"Morning, noona~ Have a taste of this pancake. Say ahh" Daehwi smiles brightly, offering me a spoonful of pancake with some maple syrup on top of it.

I open my mouth, eating the offered pancake. "Gumawo, Daehwi.. It's delicious."

"Eyy~ Noona. Why you're so cute? Let me wipe the residue of the syrup on your lip." He comes closer to me, wiping my lip using the napkin.

THUM! A loud thump from the opposite side of the table shocked me. Bae Jinyoung is looking at me and Daehwi angrily. "I told you to sit next to me!" He scolds.

I feel timid. I don't know whether I should change my seat or not. I take a deep breath, follow my first instinct which is to follow Jinyoung's words. Suddenly, Daehwi stops me from leaving my seat by holding my hands. "Noona.. Just sit next to me. It's not even wrong to sit next to me." He says, showing his cute innocent face.

"But.. Okay then." I heave a sigh, granting Daehwi's words.

I continue to eat the pancake while taking a glance at Jinyoung's reaction. He's not on his seat? Where has he gone to?

My chair been pulled backwards, startled me. Bae Jinyoung picks me up from the chair in bridal way heading to somewhere else, leaving the pancakes and Daehwi on the dining table.

"Young Master.. What are you doing?!! Put me down! I want to eat!" I raise my voice, hitting his hands which are holding my body towards his bedroom.

"I told you to sit next to me.. Why that you still want to sit next to Daehwi?!" He voices in anger.

He opens the door, throwing me on the bed harshly until I bounced on it. He loosens his tie as he breaths with unsatisfactory feels. His deep gazes on me shaking my timid self.

"Young Master.. We should eat now. It's such a waste to just let the pancakes been wasted." I try to get off from his bed but he blocks my way.

"Don't move. I just want to make sure that you won't ignore my words again." He says coldly, taking off his suit.

Why does this kind of scene reminds me to my dream?, I thought.

"You dreamt about me? You seem so desperate wanting me, huh?" He comes closer, trapping me under his body.

".. Stop." I cried, closing my eyes tightly.

He suddenly kisses my forehead and walks away. "Why you're so nervous? I won't do anything to you. I'm not interested yet to do those kind of things." He comments, unbuttoning his plain white shirt one by one.

"Then why you're unbuttoning your shirt?!" I look away, still closing my eyes.

"I'm feeling hot. I want to change to my leisure clothes. I don't know why Butler Kang set this suit up just because of having dinner with Daehwi. Why should I dress beautifully in front of my own brother?"

"But.. did you said something to Butler Kang? Like something hurt him or.." I ask him, accidentally turn around. I'm shocked to see his well build body with some muscles.

"Or what..? Are you really enjoying my body? Turn around, please. You're a girl." He asks, gesturing me to back to my position.

My face reddens as I saw my reflection on the mirror in front of me. I can see Jinyoung choosing his shirt while topless in front of his wardrobe.

What am I thinking about right now?! Why should I care about him?

"There must be a reason why. Who knows that you're adoring me right after saw my body.." He smirks, wearing his black T-shirt.

"Yah! I'm not that kind of person..."

I couldn't finished my words as Jinyoung stands in front of me, holding my chin to see his face. "Your face looks so red. You must've think something racy right now." He whispers while smirking.

"I'm telling you that I'm not!" I push him away, walking out from his room.

Butler Kang presence in front of Jinyoung's room shocked me. His face still looks like in a bad mood. I take a deep breath before asking him my curiosity. "Daniel.. Did something bad happened today?"

He ignores me, knocking on Jinyoung's door instead. "Young Master, Daehwi calls you to play pool with him in the game room." He speaks.

"Daniel.. Tell me what happened to you today?" I tug on the end of his vest, asking him again.

"Don't ever worried about me again!" He shouts, yanking my hand harshly.

What happened to you Daniel..? Why you changed so drastically today?

T B C