Part 33

Jinyoung called Daniel to get towels for both of us, to cover our wet body. I keep on hugging myself shivering from the coldness after swimming for too long. Jinyoung looks at me worriedly before giving me a back hug.

"Are you that cold? I hope Daniel will come as early as he could." He whispers.

My cheeks gone red. Why do I feel like it's Baejin on my back and not Jinyoung?

A few running steps from behind give me a clue to break the hug. Yes, Daniel already arrived. He gives both Jinyoung and I a big towel, wrapping ourselves in it.

"Thank you Butler Kang.. You can go now." Jinyoung coldly tells Daniel before grabbing my hand, heading to the elevator.

I peek at Daniel who seems dumbfounded but walked away after a few seconds. The way Jinyoung holds my hand is like he really wants to protect me. He presses the floor button where my room is as soon as we enter the elevator.

DING! The door opens and there stands Lyn who stares at both at us with her unsatisfied look. Jinyoung drags me to walk pass her, ignoring her completely. However, Lyn catches my other hand stopping him from taking me away.

"Bae Jinyoung.. This is too much. You really not scared of your father at all? I told him everything about your stupid idea that you and this liar planned." She comments.

"Get your hand off from hers! You have shown your true colour.. finally." Jinyoung yells.

Jinyoung parries Lyn's hand from grabbing mine, hiding me behind his body. "I don't even care what you told my father. I just want my old self.. And I don't even feel like I want to engage with you at all even at the first time!" He continues before entering my room, shutting the door loudly.

It has been a long time Jinyoung hasn't show this side of him. His grips on my hand tightened, starting to hurt my wrist. I try not to wince in pain but I can't. He heard the sound and quickly takes his hand off from mine.

"Erin... Mianhae. I grab your hand too tight right?" He is worried as he saw the grips' marks on my hand.

"Bae Jinyoung.. You have being your old self.."

"I know.. I'm really sorry about that.." He looks panic.

"No.. It's a good thing. This means that Baejin could reappear. Let's not waste time and bring him back." I lock my door, heading to my bed.

I take one of the pillows and suddenly start to hit Jinyoung as I'm too excited to start the pillow fight. Jinyoung looks at me in weird and angry face as I hit his back quite hard but he starts to take the other pillow, trapping me at the corner before continue the pillow fight.

"Hajima!" I scream cheerfully as I run from him around the room.

"Come here, Kyung~ It's not scary." He persuades me while coming closer to me.

"I don't want to lose this easily. I won't let you win, Baejin." I laugh but I stopped when I realized that I called him in a wrong name.

I take a look at Jinyoung's face but his face still in happiness. Is this the real Baejin? He has comeback?

He pushes me down to the bed, trapping me under his body. He pants with smiley face, looks at me with mixed feelings. I swear that I feel quite uncomfortable right now as this position always ends up with a kiss.

"Cutie Kyung, now you have lose~ any last words before I give you the penalty of losing this game." He whispers, looking straight into my eyes.

"Wait... I'm the one who started this game and since when there is penal..."

He bites my lip, stopping my mouth from letting my mouth blabbers. He dives in to kiss my lip all of sudden. The time when his lip still touches mine makes me stiffs, shocked by the actions.

I tap his shoulders a few times when I feel difficult to breath but he doesn't even budge. He changes the position of I'm sandwiching him, hugging me more tightly.

"Baejin.. I need to take a rest." I try to find the gap where my mouth could speaks up.

He loosens the kiss, caressing my hair. "I miss you so much, Cutie Kyung. Running away from Jinyoung's body is a bad plan. I could only appear in your dream."

".. It must be hurt, right? Of how Jinyoung's father treated you.." I stutter.

"... It is. And I'm afraid to face him anymore. I hope that he wouldn't be the remote control for Jinyoung's life anymore."

I lay my head on his chest, hugging him while laying down. I snuggle on it at the same time listened to his heartbeats that are thumping like crazy.

My sudden chuckles confused him. "Kyunggie, waeee? Is there something funny that you saw?"

"Ani... Why your heart beats too fast? Are you nervous?" I try to hold my laughs.

"I.. I love you." He answers.

He is confessing, right? Should I be happy or not?

T B C