Part 26

"I'm his girlfriend.." I stutter.

Lyn nudges Kuanlin excitedly. "Just a friend, huh? The girl really likes you, why don't you confess first?" She asks.

Kuanlin takes me a few meters away from the couple to talk about my shocking words just now. He takes a look at them before staring at me, confused. "Noona! What are you doing?! Why you should my girlfriend?! I mean.. I just want you to be with Jinyoung since he was here.."

"Can't you understand this situation? I don't even have any rights to steal him if he already got a fiancee. Can't I heal my own heart by saying I'm yours? So that I don't feel that lonely.. You also said before that you like me as you keep on snuggling me!" I express my feelings.

He froze. "Noona.. Are you crying?" He touches my face, brushing my eyes using his large slender finger.

"Kuanlin! Let's sit here! Have you done talking to each other?" Lyn calls him from the table on the left wing with Jinyoung in front of her, playing with his phone.

I walk to the table, leaving Kuanlin behind me calling me for a few times before follows me to sit next to Lyn and Jinyoung. I drink the water on the table as I'm sighing loudly.

"Wae? Something's bad happened?" Lyn asks me, worried.

I shake my head, fake smile at her. I take a glance at Jinyoung who is still eyeing his phone. "Have you order the food yet?" I ask.

"Yes. We order the same food for all of us. I hope that you will like it. BTW.. what's your name?" She starts a conversation with me basically.

"Just call me Kyung.. Don't ask me for my full name." I answer her.

".. I hate my name. I will change it soon.." I said silently but she seems to hear my whisper-like sound.

"Ahaha.. Your name is cute." She smiles.

Lyn suddenly takes Jinyoung's phone from his hand. Jinyoung looks at her with anger in his eyes. "Wae? I'm working on my phone." He comments.

"You shouldn't act like this when we have other guests. Don't you want to know, Kyung? She is really approachable." Lyn complains.

Jinyoung glares at me before taking his phone back from Lyn harshly. He doesn't even answer Lyn's question, playing with his phone again. Kuanlin takes a peek at Jinyoung's phone screen and gives an 'o' expression.

"Kyung, since when you meet Kuanlin? I mean he is my schoolmates. But as I have to migrate back to Korea, I have to leave this beautiful town." Lyn asks me again.

I don't know how to answer. It's not even a day I meet him.

".. 2 years.." I lied.

Kuanlin shocks to hear the lie. His eyes show everything he feels now. He mouths something at me but I can't even understand him. I look at Jinyoung, expecting him to give me a reaction but he keeps his eyes on the phone.

"That's so sweet of both of you. In just 2 years, you have become a couple." Lyn compliments me.

As we continue to share about each other stories, the food that Lyn ordered arrived. It's a huge platter of dim sum with different fillings. I take a piece to have a taste of the food that I meet for the first time.

"It's delicious!" I shrieked.

"Yeah, it is." Kuanlin answers me, wiping my mouth with the napkin.

"I'm envy with both of you." Lyn sounds sorrow.

I take a look at her eating the dim sum by herself with Jinyoung who still stick with his phone. I can't stand it anymore. Is he doing that so he won't feel like I'm here?

"Bae Jinyoung.." I call him for the first time after a few weeks passed.

"Can't you... Can't you take care of your future fiancee? She needs you right now." I gather all my courage, speak the truth although my heart aches.

"So what? You also lied to her about your relationship with Kuanlin. Who made her to feel that way?" He disses me back.

"Mwo? Kyung.. Is that true? As far as I know, Jinyoung never lied." Lyn looks at me, shocked.

".. Bae Jinyoung.. This is too far." I put the chopstick down on the table angrily.

I saw Jinyoung just tsk-ked, eating the dim sum ignoring me. "As what I know.. You're a seducer before. In love with 3 guys. Wow! Isn't that an intermediate level for someone who is too lonely?" He said while munching on his food.

".. Jinyoung, I think you're mistaken Kyung with someone else. She looks so kind. She never did that for purpose maybe." Lyn tries to comfort me.

I take a glass of water, splashed it on Jinyoung's face angrily. ".. Who are you to humiliate me in front of others? Just because you're chairman son.. You think you can do anything?! You must be proud that you still have your own father." I yell at Jinyoung with all my feelings.

I heard the crowd who are eating near us, shocked and some of them murmurs something - I know it's something bad about me.

"Mianhae, Lyn.. I don't deserve to eat together with you. You believed in Jinyoung, right? I better leave now." I said, slowly walking out of the dining hall while hiding my face with my hand. Some of the crowds throw crumpled tissues and foods at me as I walk pass them.

Is it wrong for me to say that?

T B C