Part 29

I'm shocked to see myself on a bed alone without Daniel as he was the last person I remembered I met. I take a look at the window whether it have passed a day already. The darkness that accompanies by the street lights answer my curiosity.

What's happened to me just now?

"Why you're awake now, my cutie Kyung?" I heard Baejin's voice right next to me.

I turn around but there's no one. I must be fantasizing of him too much. I go to the bathroom, washing my face to wake myself up from my own desire.

".. I miss you.. Why you left me before?" He speaks again.

I open the drawer of the vanity mirror where the trimming tools are placed. I take a pair of scissors holding my hair before cutting it short unlike how I looked before.

"... Don't find me again please, Baejin.. I can't save you. Jinyoung should be the one who did that. And now I want to move on from each one of you." I tell him although he isn't there.

"Noona! What are you doing?! Your hair..." Kuanlin shocks to see my difference in appearance.

"I'll clean them up. It's late, you better sleep now Kuanlin." I smile at him bitterly, keep the scissors back in the drawer.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

09:00 AM. I open my eyes welcomed by a wide smile from Kuanlin. He kisses my nose bridge. However, I don't feel annoyed like before as I already delete my pass self and now I feel soulless.

"Noona.. Jinyoung asked all of us to have breakfast together. Let's join him." Kuanlin suddenly tells me.

I sigh, getting off from the bed without answering him. I head to the bathroom leaving Kuanlin on the bed, dumbfounded.

"Noona.. Waegeurae? You really differ from your own self.."

"I won't go. Just go by yourself. I want to rest.." I cut his words.

"What kind if rest? You're not even working. You don't need to give me that excuses.. You hate Jinyoung now, right?" He asks.

Suddenly, Kuanlin takes out his phone to call someone. I look at him, confused until the word 'Jinyoung hyung' came out from his mouth. I try to get out from the bathroom before I heard his hateful voice. Unfortunately, Kuanlin grabs my hand to stop me. He turns the speaker on to let me listen to the conversation.

"Hyung.. You really invited Erin noona to go to breakfast. How is it possible? I thought you hate her." Kuanlin asks Jinyoung while grinning at me.

"Just Lyn wants her to be there. Actually I want a personal breakfast, not in a group." Jinyoung replies.

I yank my hand off from Kuanlin but his grips tighten, to stop me from running away.

"Eating in a group is merrier, hyung. Are you hating Erin noona?" Kuanlin asks a sensitive question all of sudden.

A long silent from the phone call hurts me. "Stop the phone call.. Are you torturing me?! Stop using the same tactic." I cried out in anger as I can't handle it anymore.

".. Noona.." He looks at me in concern. He caresses my face, wiping the tears that pooling my eyes.

"Just hang up the call! I don't want to hear his voice anymore or even read his written name!" I suppressed my anger, crying more.

Kuanlin pressed the hang up button and try to console me. "Noona.. I'm so sorry. I just want to make Jinyoung to ask about you but.."

"Wae? Why you're that desperate on wanting me to be with him? You know that he will get married soon and you make it worse!" I tell him angrily.

"Because I know he still loves you!" For the first time Kuanlin raises his voice to me to defend himself. "He tried not to show his feelings towards you because his father is everywhere! His second personality now is in danger and you want to just let him go?! Baejin really loves you, right? So then why you give up so easily?"

I hug Kuanlin tightly, crying all of my might. "How do I want to be in front of Jinyoung confidently without feeling distracted by my past feelings? I need someone to guide me.."

"I hope I can but Daniel hyung seems to know more about you and Jinyoung. I will tell him to take care of you." He tells me while patting my back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I decide to go to the breakfast with Kuanlin and Daniel. I wear a new dress that Daniel bought for me so I don't feel awkward to be with other high profiled people. I enter the dining hall confidently while locking my arms onto Daniel's.

Everyone is looking at us, whispering to each other. I continue walking without even looking at them, heading straight to the table where Lyn and Jinyoung were sitting at.

"Ouh? You came with Daniel and Kuanlin, Kyung!" Lyn hugs me all of sudden and as usual Bae Jinyoung doesn't even care about my presence "But.. Did you cut your hair?" She looks at me, shocked.

I just smiled at her, sitting in front of Bae Jinyoung. He takes a glance at me and his mouth stay agape. He quickly changes to his serious cool face, trying not to be noticed.

"Your hair is so beautiful, Kyung. Did you... Did you break up with Kuanlin? I mean.. You even hold Daniel's hand instead of Kuanlin." Lyn asks.

"Yeah.. I am. But I actually made up that relationship. Mianhae.." I speak the truth.

All of them shocked to hear it from me. Kuanlin nudges me, whispers 'Am I crazy?'. I ignore his words and take a sip of water.

"I told you she couldn't be trusted, Lyn." I heard Jinyoung's snickers.

"Ouh?.. I think she has her own reason to lie to us. Don't look badly at her, bae." Lyn holds Jinyoung's arm, telling him softly.

"Gwaenchana.. I don't care how he looks at me st which view at all. He doesn't even my presence here actually. If you really hate me, please don't join this breakfast although your fiancee set it up." I defend myself from being a timid.

I'm not that weak anymore to keep crying for you. If you don't even want to come to me, saying the truth, I will push you away no matter how hard it will be.

T B C