L (Infinite) : I need you pt. 2

L watched you through his side mirror as he drives away. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he looks away from the painful view. It was killing him. He would never forgive himself, he couldn’t. He convinced himself that it was the best thing to do. But the urge to drive back, pick you up in his arms and kiss you was strong. So strong that he might really do it.

          He wanted to do that, so badly. He shook his head as he kept on driving. He kept going back to the times where the days were shining bright in his life. The highlights of his relationship with you.

          He missed you so much. He recalls your voice laughing, singing, talking and crying. Fuck, he misses you so bad. No, what’s done is done. He fucked up. He mess everything up. He was the reason everything ended.

          Now, it’s time to face the consequences. Losing and facing the world without you. A life with you. He closed his eyes briefly as his heart breaks even more.

          You walk down the hallway and into your now empty flat. You lost him. He’s gone. The only thing that kept you strong was gone. Your tracks stopped dead in front of the open door. You look up just to find the last person you wanted to see. Your step sister.

“He misses you… why didn’t you just forgive him that easily?” she said, crossing her arms.

“You wouldn’t understand,” you muttered under your breath.

“I feel sorry for him… but I’m kinda glad that we kissed.” She smirked.

          You look up to meet her eyes, there was a hint of happiness and somewhat hatred playing in those eyes. A playful smirk on her lips. Your insides were burning with fury but you stood your ground.

“How does it feel? To feel like someone had took away the love of your life from you. Tell me, sister.” She had her chin high as she look down on you.

why…”you whispered, feeling tired with everything.

“I loved him. I always did. He was my first love and you took him awa-”

“HE WAS NEVER YOURS!” you yelled as you cut her off.

“I always hated you-”

“The feeling is mutual, dear.” You spat back,

“You always got everything you wanted, always thought you were better than me didn’t you? Always too perfect. Now it’s time you feel my pain.” She hissed as tears filled your eyes.

“I think you should leave before I hurt you.” You choked as the urge to smack her across the face was stronger.

          She walk pass by you and you swore you wanted to hurt her so bad. You could never deny that you hate her. You hate him. You hate everyone and everything. You slam the door shut as you could hear her faint laughter. You slide down the door as tears rushed down the face. You didn’t want this feeling. You want him back. You need him.

*2 years later*

          You took a deep breath as the snow gets thicker around you. It was your favorite time of the year. The winter. How it brings back so many memories. A smile spread across your face as you watch the people ice skating. You look down at your shoes and tightened the shoelaces before running towards the frozen lake.

          You squealed as you feel a rush of happiness and excitement filled your body. It had been a long time since you’ve gone ice skating and felt happy like this. A lot had happened in the past 2 years. Your dad died, L left, your step sister fled the country with the will and your best friend had died in a car accident.