Lu Han (EXO) : Divorce.

“Why are you doing this to me?” Lu Han said as he stared at you, horrified with what you had said,

Why? What’s the point of holding onto you longer, Lu Han? You didn’t want to marry me in the first place so isn’t this what you wanted?”You said to him as you turn around to walk into the room, but he held you back.

“No, I won’t divorce you, ________...” Lu Han said, determined to make you his forever.

“Lu Han…please…You don’t know how hard it is for me to know that my own husband is sleeping with someone else than his own wife.” You murmured, not wanting to meet his eyes.

“So, that’s what you want? To sleep with me?” He scoffed.

“What?! No! You know what, I’m divorcing you and that is it!” You yelled as pull your hand back.

“You think I would let you off the hook that easy? No, I’m not gonna let you go…” Lu Han said as he grab your shoulders fiercely.

“What are you doing?! Let me go!” You scowled at him as he pulls you closer.

          You struggle in his hold. It had been 4 months since you and Lu Han got married because your mom had told you to. Honestly, you had never thought you would marry an idol. You thought Lu Han was going to be the best hubby you could have ever had, but you were damn wrong.

          He always treated you like you’re his servant. He never really talks to you and the only thing he does was throw you some money to treat yourself. You grew tired of his behavior and the way he treats you so you had asked for a divorce. But what shocked you was his expression. He didn’t want to divorce you.

“You’re my wife. I’m not gonna let you go…ever.” He said before pushing you down on the sofa.

          You try to stand up but instead, you fell back down, laying on the sofa as Lu Han climbs on top of you. Both of his knees were on both sides of your waist as he roughly pressed his lips against yours. You shoved against his chest, but his hand was pressed hard just around the nape of your neck, keeping you down on the sofa.

          You could feel his weight crushing you as you try your best to push him off you. But it was all useless because he was just too strong. You could feel his forcing your lips to open but you kept your teeth gritted together. Then you push him away and he fell back against the sofa,

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!!” You yelled as you glared at him,

“I love you.” Lu Han simply said as he sat up on the sofa.

          The guilt immediately attacked you as you saw his teary eyes looking at you. He sighed before running his hands through his hair.

“I hate to admit this but….I love you, _______... Please just don’t divorce me…I don’t care if you would hate me forever but just let me love you and be your husband…” He said as he turns to face you.

          You didn’t see that one coming. When you first thought of divorcing him, you thought he would jump up in joy but it was completely the opposite right now. You gulped as you could still feel the effect he had on you after he just kissed you. It was the second time he had kissed you after your wedding day.

          You chewed on your bottom lip as you rub your hands anxiously against your thighs. Wasn’t this what you wanted to hear him say? Saying that he loves you. The plan of divorcing him was dropped out of your mind.

“Do you mean it?” You asked,

“Yes..Yes, ________. I’ll do anything you want, just don’t ask for a divorce.” Lu Han begged,

          You looked at him for a while. You had completely forgotten why you loved him in the first place. The way his eyes twinkled at you, and that cute face made your heart flutters. You grabbed him by the collar before kissing him.

“I’ve been waiting for a long time for you to say that.” You murmured before feeling him smiling against your lips.

Sorry, I know this isn't what you wanted but I just hope you like it..! And mianhe if it's too short...I really am sorry!!