Lu Han (EXO): Lulu's gone.

“It’s over! I’m done with this whole bullshit and crap you put me through!”

          You sobbed as Lu Han’s words still lingered in your mind. This was the last day of 2013…And he broke up with you just before the year of 2014 starts. This was cruel…He was cruel…You didn’t do anything to make him so angry at you. He just suddenly came into the apartment, yelling those words to you.

          There was nothing wrong and wham-bam- break up-bang. You tried to make him say but he just wouldn’t listen to you. You had already set up a few things to celebrate the New Year’s Eve with you but you were going to spend it alone with Lulu, your fuzzy little cat.

          Tears were pouring as you hugged Lulu in your bed. Lulu stayed quiet in your arms as you hugged her. This was supposed to be the third year that you and Lu Han were together but it was just over in a blink of an eye.

          It was just 30 minutes before the clock struck 12…and here you are crying in your bed with Lulu. You loved Lulu…She was your best friend even though, she’s just a cat, she was always there for you. It had been more than 5 years that Lulu had been with you, lasting longer than any of your boyfriends.

“I guess it’s just you and me for this New Year’s Eve, Lulu…Lu Han broke up with me…And I don’t even know why…” You croaked…

          Then, you heard a loud knock on the door. You groaned as you drag yourself out of the bed and to the door. You sighed as you opened the door…

“I’m sorry,”

          The words came out of his lips as soon as you opened the door. You shut the door in his face as tears formed in your eyelids. Lu Han didn’t stop knocking on your door as he apologized,

“________, please…I was stressed…and I was fucking stupid for doing that….Please let me in…” He begged.

          You didn’t bother saying anything as you walk into the bedroom. Slowly, you approached the bed….It was weird that Lulu didn’t move at all… Your eyebrows furrowed as you sat down next to Lulu…

“Lulu?” You called as you hugged Lulu again…

You pressed your lips on her head…And that’s when you realized something…

“Lulu…Please wake up…Please …Don’t leave me!” You sobbed as you yelled at the unmoving and unbreathing Lulu.

          Lu Han  stared at the bouquet of flowers in his hand and then to the watch on his wrist. It was 2 minutes til’ midnight…He felt like douche to just break up with you with no reason. He leaned against the wall next to your door…He wanted to be right next to you, counting the last seconds of 2013 but he blew it.

          Then, the door bursted open. Lu Han immediately stood up and stared at you. Tears were streaming down your face,

“Lu Han….Lulu….Lulu’s gone….” You sobbed…

          Lu Han pulled you into his arms as you cried. He knew how Lulu meant the world to you…He rocked you back and forth as she cried over the loss of Lulu.

“Shh…It’s alright….” He hushed her,

“No, it’s not alright…she’s gone and I have no one else…” You sobbed even harder,

“_______, you’ll always have me…I’m right here…I won’t go anywhere…” His voice soothed you.

          You hugged him tighter as you thought of Lulu…Lu Han stroked your hair as he kissed your forehead…Fireworks covered the dark sky as you clung onto Lu Han, crying over your loving Lulu…