Tao (EXO) : Love Me.

Tao stared at his phone as the other boys joked around in the living room. He ran his fingers through his perfect hair as he groaned. He didn’t know what to do…It’s been over a week since you had last call him. He didn’t know what he did wrong to make you so angry at him.

“Call her,” Tao looks up to see Se Hun smiling at him,

“The last time I called her, she was yelling in the phone…” He sighed,

“Well, you did pissed her off by kissing Da Som’s noona cheeks.” Se Hun replied as he sat in front of the sad panda,

“I don’t see why that would be so wrong,” Tao said, scratching the back of his neck,

“You know how jealous _________ could be…” Se Hun said,

          Tao sighed…It was just a kiss on the cheek…It’s not like he was cheating on you. He grunted as he picks the phone and called your number.

“Yeoboseyo?”

          Tao breathed a sigh of relief as he heard your melodious voice in the phone,

“________, I miss you…” He whispered,

“Tao?” you breathed,

“Yeah..Can I come over?” He said,

“………No…..I’m…busy, now…” You hesitated,

“Busy? Oh, I’m sorry for bothering you…I’ll come over tomorrow?” He said as he sat up straight,

          He heard you sighed heavily as he waited patiently for your answer. He might sound like he’s okay through the phone, but he’s not okay. Tears were prickling his eyes as he realized how you sounded like you didn’t want to talk to him anymore.

“Tao, I don’t want to see you anymore….” You said with a trembling voice and he immediately knew that you were on the edge of crying,

“What….? Why? Don’t tell me that it’s over, ______. Please don’t.” He croaked out as the tears pours freely down his face.

“I’m sorry…” And with that simple two words, you hung up on him.

“_________?!” He yelled into the phone.

          He scowled as he threw the phone across the room and it almost hit Kris who froze at Tao’s sudden outburst.

“Tao, what’s wrong?” D.O asked as he threw an arm over his shoulder.

          Tao puts his tearful face in his hands,

“She said it’s over…” He murmured,

“What? Did she say why?” Kris gasped,

          Tao shook his head as he could feel the weight of the world heaved down on him. He felt like he couldn’t breathe after hearing those words from you. He didn’t know what went wrong and he deserves an explanation from you. He wiped his tears as he stood up, grabbing his jacket as he walk out the door.

          He could hear Kris’ loud voice fading away as he calls for him. Tao was eager to know why it was over between you and him. He didn’t wanna lose you. Not now nor never. He crossed the busy road of Seoul city as he makes his way to your place. He kept looking around, and all he could think of was you.

          He almost fell as his feet picks up its pace as he runs through the crowd. The streetlights shine over him as he runs faster, wanting to see you. He was still far from your apartment but his heart felt like he was a million miles away from where he used to be.