Jung Kook (B.T.S) : Tears in Christmas.

You stare out the window of your apartment, down below, the snow had thicken on the ground while it kept on snowing. We need to break up. Those words keep repeating in your head. The words that Jung Kook had said to you 3 days ago. You keep trying to think what went wrong.

          Did you do something wrong to make him break up with you? Did you said something that had hurt his feelings?  Or maybe…he didn’t loves you anymore….

“Seo Ah, come on and eat with us!” Your sister called,

          You looked at her and nodded your head with a smile on your face. You sighed before walking to the kitchen. You sat down at the sofa with your sister’s husband next to you. Your favorite Christmas movie was playing on the TV now…

But as the Christmas lights glistened, you couldn’t help but keep your eye on the door. Waiting for Jung Kook, hoping that he would burst through the door with his gummy smile but the time was ticking.

“So, what’s going on with my lovely sister-in-law??” Your sister’s husband said as he wraps an arm around you,

“And where’s Jung Kook? I thought he was going to celebrate Christmas Day with us..” He added,

          You only smiled at him as you comb back through your memories. Jung Kook had promised to spend the Christmas with you. But it wasn’t going to happen. You remember the day when it all ended for you and him.

*~*

          You sat on the counter top as you waited for the cookies to be baked. You  heard the front door and a smile appeared on your face. You walk out to the living room and saw Jung Kook half-heartedly smiled at you. You walk to him with a smile on your face,

“Jung Kook, I miss you~” You said as you wrap your arms around his waist.

          You could hear his heart beating rapidly as you pressed your cheek against his chest, hugging him. Jung Kook didn’t said anything as he lets you go. Your eyebrows furrowed…Usually he would say that he misses you too but…he didn’t say anything…

“Jung Kook…Is there something wrong?” You asked and he walks away from you with his head hung low,

          You turn around and faced him. You had that gut feeling that something bad was gonna happen…And you were right.

“Seo Ah…I…We need to talk…”Jung Kook said as he sat down on the couch.

“Okay…” You said, quietly as you sat down next to him.

          Jung Kook refuse to look you in the eyes as he breathed heavily. You touched his arm and he flinched under your touch…It was something about him that was entirely different.

“Seo Ah…I’m sorry…I’m so sorry…But….” Jung Kook said and he looks up at you,

          His eyes were red and glassy. And you knew what he was gonna say but you didn’t want to believe it… Your mouth went dry as your stomach churned.

“We need to break up…” He said,

          And it was as if your world had been tore apart. Your breathing ragged as you try to stop the tears from flowing out. Jung Kook took a deep breath as he reached out to touch you but you stood up.

“Jagiya…” He called,

          Tears were prickling your eyes as anger burns in your chest. How dare he calls you ‘jagiya’ when he just dropped the bomb to you. You walked to the door and held it open,