Se Hun (EXO) : Just So You Know Pt.4

You had definitely didn’t see this coming. Your vision was blurred with tears as you look at him. Se Hun fisted the beanie in his hand as he looks at you. For 8 years that he had been your best friend, never, never he has ever saw you so broken and vulnerable. And he knew that it was his fault.

“I love you.” He blurted out as he could feel his own tears choking him.

You stayed quiet as you look at him, Se Hun ran his fingers through his hair, he hated when you were always so quiet.

“Please…say something, ______...It’s killing me, just please…Say something.” He begged.

“It’s been 2 months, Se Hun.” You said as you look down to your feet.

          His breathing ragged as he waited for those words to come out of your chapped lips. He knew that this wasn’t going to work between you and him anymore. But he wanted to fight for it. Fighting to get you back in his life. He needed you. He leaned against the doorframe as tears rushed down his face,

“No….Please don’t say no…I’m sorry…_________, I’m sorry for everything I said. I didn’t mean it. I can’t live without you, ________. We can talk it through, right?” He said as he looks at you, his tears didn’t stop flowing.

“Se Hu-”

“I tried everything to get you out of my head but I was always lost without you, _______. I miss everything we do….I miss you so much,______-ah…Please, I’m be-begging to you…I don’t c-care if you don’t love me…I just-…I just want you back in my li-life...” Se Hun’s voice broke at the end of the sentence.

          He couldn’t hold the tears back anymore. It was embarrassing for him, a guy, to cry in front of you, a girl. He put his face in his hands as he sobbed. It felt like he was being sucked into a black hole, the pain was overwhelming. It was as if somebody was pulling his heart right out of his chest.

          He sobbed uncontrollably as he feels the emptiness sinking in. Only God knows how much pain he was in, and how many nights that was sleepless for him.

“I love you, Se Hun…I love you so much that it hurts…I thought you didn’t like me at all and that’s why I left…When Kai told me that you love me…I didn’t want to believe him…But I didn’t realize it was true…” You said slowly and Se Hun looks at you,

          His eyes were still watery and his nose was red. Your eyes were burning as you smiled at him. When you really thought it was over between you and Se Hun, he stood here at your doorstep, crying in front of you as he confessed his feelings for you.

          You didn’t know where you plucked up the courage as you took a step forward to him and took the opportunity of his dazed condition to just tell him how much you love him. You pressed your lips against his as you grab his face in your hands.

          Se Hun let out a sigh as he circled his arms around your waist and pushing you into the living room. You stumbled backwards, if Se Hun’s arm wasn’t around you, you would’ve surely fall. Your fingers were intertwined with his soft hair but as he was trying to deepen the kiss,

“It seems like I’m not needed here anymore,” You heard someone from behind you,

          Se Hun pulled away as you turn around,

“Kai…Wha-”

“Don’t get me wrong, Se Hun-ah…I was here because she needed someone to keep her company and go through the pain she was in…I was here as a friend,” Kai smiled at you,

          You almost forgotten that Kai was here in the apartment. You smiled sheepishly at him. It was true…Kai had been hanging out a lot lately with you, to make you smile again but….it wasn’t working because the only one that could make you smile again was the person who was standing right next to you.