Se Hun (EXO) : Just So You Know.

You cried harder as you look at the letters that were scattered on the floor. They were not friendly letters. It was death threats that you received because you were just best friends with the maknae of EXO. That is Oh Se Hun. You knew you shouldn’t read the letters but you couldn’t help it.

Bitch! You don’t deserve him!

Se Hun will never be happy with you!

Go rot in the deepest pit in Hell!

You’re so fat, ugly and a terrible person!

Break up with him if you want to live.

          The words kept flying through your mind, making you want to kill yourself. You’ve never thought that it would be this bad to date an idol. Those words cut you like knives. You woke up this morning with a great feeling when Se Hun called you but it turns out to be the worst day of your life.

          You came back from your university just to find red paint splashed on your door, along with a head of a dead pig at your doorstep. It terrifies you to see how the EXO’s sasaengs were behaving so violently. You wouldn’t dare to call Se Hun and tell him about this because he wouldn’t take these things seriously and you didn’t want to bother him. You were just his best friend after all.

          You decided to read some of the letters that you received from the sasaengs, but you immediately regretted it. And here you are now, crying on the floor as you stared at the letters in your bedroom. There was so many cons in being friends with him Se Hun.

          You couldn’t even go anywhere without girls or people glaring at you, angrily. You didn’t stop receiving death threats and insults from the people around you. Se Hun had warned you about this and he constantly told you to just throw the things away but you were stubborn.

“________?” You heard the familiar voice calling you.

          It was Se Hun. You looked up at the clock, he was supposed to be home at 12 a.m but right now, it’s only 5:30 pm. You immediately picked up the scattered papers on the floor and his it under your bed. You heard him called you again, you went over to the door and wiped your tears before opening the door.

“Se Hun-ah~” You called as you walk to the living room,

          Se Hun’s eyes lit up as he saw you but something was very wrong with you. He knew that there was something wrong with you the moment he saw the red paint on the door. He looked at you again, and he immediately noticed your red and puffy eyes.

“__________.” He said as he enveloped you into his arms.

          You swallow the lump in your throat as you buried your face in his chest. You hugged him back, and your tears were threatening to fall out. Se Hun hugged you tighter in his arms,

“Is it the sasaengs?” Se Hun asked,

          You looked up at him, and you only smiled at him.

“Aniya…Some worker spilled his paint on our door…that’s all.” You lied.

          Se Hun nodded his head but he knew very well that you were lying to him. As he was about to lean down and kiss your forehead, you walked away. He sighed heavily as he dropped his arms to his side. He had noticed that you were changing.

          You were never sweet and bubbly like you were before. He ran a hand through his hair, frustrated with you. It has been going on for the past 2 weeks. He was scared of what the future holds for him. Because somehow, he had the feeling that he was about to have his future without you by his side. He loves you…more than a friend should.

“Please, don’t lie to me, ______-ah.” He said, sternly.

          You turn around to face him.

“I’m telli-” you started off,

“_________, I’ve been friends with you for the past 5 years and I know very well when you’re lying to me!” He yelled.

“Why are you yelling at me? I didn’t do anything wrong, okay!” You yelled back,

“Tell me the truth, is it the sasaengs?” Se Hun lowered his voice as he saw how glassy your eyes were.

          You stayed silent. They had threatened you if you told Se Hun about what they were doing to you, they would hurt him. And you were afraid that he was gonna get hurt. You look up at him,

“ I already told you the truth.” You said before turning around and walking to the kitchen.

          You could feel Se Hun following you to the kitchen. You already had the worst day of your life, and you didn’t want to fight with Se Hun right now. You ignored his glare as you took a water bottle from the fridge.

“I hate it when I know that you’re lying to me…_______, I’m your best friend…Please just tell me…. You’ve changed so much for the past 2 weeks…I’m just worried about you.” He said,

          Your eyes met with his deep brown eyes. Se Hun sounded like he was really hurt, and you knew that you were the cause of it. You gave him a sideways glance before walking out of the kitchen, yes, you and him had been best friends since the both of you were in 8th grade but maybe it was time for you and him to part ways.

“I know that you’ve been reading the letters they gave you. Do you really take them seriously?! ________, you shouldn’t let them get to your head.” Se Hun said and you turned around abruptly.

          You always knew that Se Hun would take this matter lightly. You glared at him,

“Do you even care about me?” You hissed at him,

“Of course, I do.” He said softly.

“Do you even know how insecure I am! Do you even know how their words hurt me?! It makes me wanna kill myself thinking that I’m too fat or too ugly to be your friend, Se Hun!” You yelled at him,

          Se Hun stayed silent. He never thought that you would have insecurities…He didn’t even know that words were capable of hurting you because you were one of the most strongest person he knows by heart. He shook his head,

“I don’t get it. They’re just being normal. You shouldn’t even read those letters in the first place.” He said,

“So, you’re blaming me?!” You scoffed,

“I told you to not read those letters but you were so freaking stubborn, _________. You should’ve listened to me.” He said,

“You’re not even helping!” You said as you feel your anger taking over you.

          It seems like Se Hun didn’t even care what they were doing to you. You turned around and went into the bedroom. Se Hun followed you,

“Why are you being such a bitch about it?! You know what, if you can’t even handle a small situation like this, you shouldn’t have been friends with me in the first place!” Se Hun yelled at you.

          You froze to your spot. You couldn’t believe your ears…Se Hun just called you a bitch…And was this his way of breaking a friendship with you? You turned to face him, tears were pouring down your face and Se Hun regretted his words.

“Fine…” You said quietly,

“_________, I didn-”

“We’re not friends anymore…” You said as you look him in the eyes.

          It scared to Se Hun to see how cold and soulless your eyes looked at him. His world had just smashed into a million pieces. You and Se Hun continued to stare at each other from across the room as the silence stretched over. It was over for him. He had just lost the one person he needed. And that was you.

Heyy~!! Do you guys want me to do a 2nd part of the story or you guys would like it better if I just leave it like this? Tell me what you think! I’ll be waiting!