Lay/ Yi Xing (EXO) : Let's Dance.

You cheered as Yi Xing hop and run around the basketball court. You stood up at the bleschers as he slam-dunks the ball.

“WOOOOOOHHHHH~~~~!!!!Go, Yi Xing!!!” You yelled,

          Yi Xing turned to look at you and he chuckled as he heard your non-stop cheering. He shook his head before walking towards you. You jump down the bleachers and wrap your arms around the sweating Yi Xing.

“Baobei~ I’m sweating…” He chuckled,

“Oh, I’m sorry~” You said as you step back,

“But I am open for your kiss.” He sang as he ran his hand through his sweaty hair.

          You giggled before pecking his lips and he wraps an arm around your shoulder,

“Come on, let’s go home.” He said as he grabs his bag and his jacket before walking away from the basketball court.

          You nodded your head as you wrap your arm around his waist. It was surprising to you that the first thing Yi Xing wanted to do after he came back to Korea was play basketball with you. You had always enjoyed watching him, admiring him with your heart, soul and eyes.

          You looked up at Yi Xing and he looks back at you. You smile as you saw the dimples on his cheeks. You always loved his smile, that beautiful, angelic, amazing smile. He pulled the hood of his red hoodie on as you look down at your walking feet.

          You noticed that there’s something about the way the street looks when it just rain. The glow off the pavement was surrounding you and Yi Xing as the both of you walk towards the apartment.  The walk to the apartment wasn’t really far. It only took 10 minutes.

“Let’s dance.” Yi Xing suddenly said.

“Huh?”

          Yi Xing chuckled as you turn to look at him. He chuckle that sweet chuckle as he take your hands.

“Let’s dance.” He said, brushing his nose against yours,

“Here?” You said as you look around the quiet park,

“Why not?” Yi Xing said as he cocked his head to the side.

          You smiled as you wrap your arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around your waist. And there you were, dancing by the sidewalk. Your smile never disappeared from your face as he leans down and resting his forehead against yours.

“I miss you…” He whispered,

“I miss you too, Yi Xing.” You replied before he pressed his soft lips against yours.

          His lips molded into yours as he wraps his arms around you, pulling you closer. You pulled away as the both of you kept dancing in the night. You played with his hair as he stares down at you.  He twirls you around and again, his hands never left your body.

“I miss the days where we could spend days with each other…” You murmured as your back was pressed against his chest,

“Yeah.. I’m just glad that you’ve waited for me after 5 months of not seeing each other. I thought you would leave me because I wasn’t always there for you…But you didn’t.” He said, and you turn around to face him,

“Yi Xing…I would never leave you…I love you too much to do that.” You said as you stroke his cheek.

          He smiled as you kissed his cheek. Yi Xing was glad that you were his. He never wanted anyone else but you. Because he really thinks you’re the one for him. He cups your face and kissed your forehead.

“Let’s go home…I miss eating ice cream and dancing around with my girlfriend.” He said as he went in front of you and kneeled down with his back facing you,

“Yes!! A unicorn ride!!” You squealed as you hop on his back and wrapping your arms around him.

           You smiled as you breathed in the fragrant smell of his apple shampoo. Yi Xing’s hair was always so soft and smelled good. He laughed at your childishness as he stood up and walk back to the apartment, excited to finally have his girlfriend all to himself.

Mianhe if it's too short!! Don't forget to comment and vote!!