Kim Soo Hyun : Last Kiss

You smiled.

          Soo Hyun stared at you with anger, sadness breaking inside of him. How could you smile after all the things that had happened? How could you put on a show that had him convinced you were okay when you're clearly not...How...?

         He turned away as he lean against the wall behind him. It had been exactly a month after you left him..And he still couldn't find himself to move on..He shuts his eyes as he ran his fingers through his hair, trying to hold back the tears.

            He clenched his jaw as he could hear your voice getting closer. He took a deep breath and looked up just to find you looking at him and a tear cascaded down his smooth cheeks.

"Baby..." he whispered.

         You bit on your bottom lip as you could see his transparent figure. Tears stained cheeks along with the scruffy look he got. It broke your heart to see him this way but there was nothing you could do.. This was his fate for breaking you into a million pieces.

           You gave him one last look before walking away with your friends, leaving him to cry on his own. You kept your eyes glued to the ground as the tears blurred your vision. You couldn't deny how much you missed his touch, his voice, and him. You shook your head as you walk into class, trying to forget what you saw.

***

          Once again, you find yourself scream louder into your pillow as the pain won't go away. Tears didn't stop falling when you just couldn't hold it in any longer. If only he knew how much pain he brought to you the moment he left without a goodbye. You curled up on your bed as your sobs grew louder.

          Soo Hyun pulled his knees up to his chest as he couldn't drown out your heartbreaking sobs. He tilted his chin up as the tears fall again. With his back against the wall as he sat on the floor opposite your bed, he knocked his head against the wall. He wanted to feel physical pain so that he won't feel the emotions killing him...but it didn't work...

           He screamed as he cried, desperate to make the pain stop. You needed him so bad right now but he's not here and he won't..

"Oh god, please...Please, I need him right now...Soo Hyun pl-please...I need you..Please come back to me, baby please...." You begged as you hugged your pillow.

"I'm right here, _______...I'm right here..." Soo Hyun sobbed.

         You opened your eyes to find Soo Hyun on your bed. You sat up, a sad smile formed on your lips as you look at him.

"But I can't...I can't touch you..." You whispered as you try to reach out to him, just to find your hand going through his body.

"Do you want to..? " He asked,

           You nodded as a tear rolled down your cheeks. Soo Hyun took a deep breath before finally reaching out to touch you. You took a sharp intake of breath as you realize how much you missed his touch. Another tear rolled down his cheeks as his skin could finally made contact with your cheeks.

         You couldn't stop yourself as you lunged towards him with your arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to you.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...If I could take back what I did, I would...I'm sorry, _______..." Soo Hyun said as he pulled you into his lap,

"Why....Why did you do it, Soo Hyun-ssi...Why..." You sobbed.

          He stayed silent as he let out a sob into your chest. He could finally  smell your sweet scent, touch your smooth skin, it was as if he was human again. He looked up and you wiped his tears away.