Kai (EXO) : Words Pt. 2

You couldn’t get yourself to sleep. You carefully unwrapped Jong In’s arms and placed it on his side. Then, you slowly push Jong In’s head off of you. He groaned as you did that and roll over to his side. You breathed a sigh of relief. Jong In sleeps like a dead person. He won’t even notice if you’re gone.

         You sat up on the bad and swung your feet as it drops to the floor. You look at the clock on the wall, it was 4:30 a.m. You need some time away from Jong In. You still couldn’t get those words out of your head. I don’t love you anymore. He really has no idea how his words could hurt you and stays in your mind for a really long time.

         You look over at him, his messed up hair was sticking out and a snore came out from his slightly parted lips. You smiled at the sight of him. You pull the blanket up to his shoulders, and stroke his hair. A tear escapes out of your eyes as you press your lips on his forehead and then to his lips.

         You walk out of the room, put on your shoes and jacket on, and slip your phone in your pocket as you switch off the lights in the living room. You walk out of the apartment and close the door behind you as your sighed heavily, walking into the cold outdoors.

         Jong In yawned and grope his hands around the bed to pull you closer to him but there was nothing. His eyes shot open as he sat up on the bed looking around the room for you. The blanket fell off his body as he stretched. Maybe she’s cooking breakfast, Jong In thought as he stood up.

“______-ah~” His voice echoed through the empty room.

         The apartment had felt so cold….and empty. His eyebrows furrowed as he realize that you weren’t there. He had felt really guilty after yelling at you last night and he wanted to spend the day with you to make it up to you. He walks towards the kitchen only to look at the burned candles, melted ice-cream cake, and rotten food on the table.

         The guiltiness had added up. You had prepared all of this to celebrate with him, and in return he yelled at you, made you cry and hurt your feelings. Jong In sighed and called out to you again but no response. His heart dropped to his stomach as his mind works everything up. He didn’t stop calling your name as he ran to the bedroom, the bathroom, living room and everywhere around the apartment.

His breath had become chaotic as he grabbed his phone in the bedroom. He pace back and forth in the living room as he calls you but you didn’t pick up. He called you multiple times but none of those calls were returned. The 90th time he called you, and you didn’t pick up he threw his phone on the glass coffee table in the living room. The glass coffee table smashed to pieces as his phone collided with the table.

A loud growl escaped from his lips as he lifted the coffee table up, knocking over the tv. It was all his fault. If he just kept his patience you wouldn’t be gone right now. His chest rises up and down as his anger escalated. It was his fault. You left and it was his fault. He knew that you had left him. Because he had said that he didn’t love you anymore and you left. Leaving him and never coming back.

He messed up his hair and kicked the sofa down on the floor. He walk to the kitchen and push the dining table over. The food was scattered everywhere. He opened the cabinet and threw all the plates, cups, glasses on the floor. The glass smashes to pieces as he continues until there was nothing left in the cabinet.

He was so angry at himself for falling asleep last night while you left him. He was so angry that you left because of his stupid words. Jong In stomp towards the bedroom. He threw the pillows and blanket off the bed before he fling the mattress across the room. Then, he went to the wardrobe and fling it over, sending the clothes flying . How could he have been so stupid? Jong In picked up the chair of your make-up table and threw it at the mirror, splintering the mirror.