Min Ho (SHINee) : Tell Me That You Love Me.

Min Ho walk along the school corridors as the wind blew through his hair. He really wanted to confess his feelings. The tightness he felt in his chest was hurting him as he kept his feelings in. And so were you. He watch as you carry the heavy books in your hands, staring off into space.

“Why don’t you just go and tell Yun Ho about how you feel?” He whisper in your ear as you scream in pure shockness.

         The book immediately fell out of your hands as Min Ho chuckled at your reaction. You scowled at him,

“Min Ho, yah! Shut up! What if someone’s lidtening!” Half yelled and half whisper at him.

“Nobody won’t listen to us.” Min Ho said, smiling at you.

         You were his best friend. You had always like being alone. Usually you would sit in the corner of the class, watching the other kids having fun. You were bullied back in elementary school, he was so worried of you until he was the one fighting the bully off for you. And then, you had a crush on Yun Ho in high school but you were too shy and afraid to tell him.

“Aish, _______. Why are you always helping the teachers with these books?! If you have some spare time, why don’t you just be brave and tell him!” Min Ho scold you as he picks up the fallen books before handing it to you.

“Nah…It’s okay….It’s enough just by looking at him.”

         Min Ho rolled his eyes.

“You won’t be here for senior year. You’re going to move away next month, right?” Min Ho said

         He watched as you narrowed your head. Then, a sweet nervous laugh came out from your pink, plump lips,

“It’s okay. I’m not that famous in class. I rarely talk to Yun Ho, he would feel weird later on.” You said before walking away towards the teacher’s office.

         Min Ho watch you as you walk away. Lies. He knew how badly you wanted to tell your feelings to Yun Ho. Because he had always been watching you. He sighed before walking into the class and sitting in his seat.

“Okay, today we’re going to do a message card!” The teacher said in front of the whole class.

         Min Ho was listening as the other students groaned.

“We have only one month before you all moved on to senior year, right? By the end of the year, some of you would probably move away. So, why don’t you all write a message for them. One person write the message and give it to three of your classmates. You can write the name of the receiver at the back of the card. You can write something like, ‘I like your smile.’ Or anything else!” The teacher exclaimed and started passing the card to the students.

“Aish…You’ve got to be kidding me..” Min Ho grumbled.

         His eyes flew to you and he could sense the dark aura around you. He chuckled slightly at your hunched figure. But then, as a card arrive at his table, he took it and starts to write a message.

Thanks for always letting me copy your homework!

P.S. But only for English. You should do Math practice more. –Min Ho.

         He smiled at the message that he would send to you but then again, he should’ve write something a lot more nicer to her. He quickly erase the message and starts to write a new one.

When I’m in trouble, you would always worry about me…

         Min Ho stared at the message and then, crumpled the paper in his hand. When he look up to watch you, his eyes flew to you and Yun Ho, back and forth before writing a message. He knew it wasn’t a right thing to do but…it would make you happy.