Resurrection

I white, all round me, white walls, a white ceiling, and a white floor. I sit up and look around, white. I look down at my clothes, I am wearing a white long sleeve shirt with a collar that is practically strangling me, and white trousers that flare at the bottom. I get up, I look at my hands, they are not frail and fragile as they were a few minutes ago. I lift up my shirt, my stomach muscles have returned and my hips have curves once more. I put the hem of my shirt down, I pull at the collar of my shirt hoping that it will not strangle me as much. It does not, I look around, my eyes land on something in the far side of the room. By the way it looks, I know its a woman. She has raven colored hair that reaches the middle of her back. Her build is similar to mine, I see her hands and I see a tattoo on her ring finger, just like my mother had. I lean a little to the left and I see the tattoo is a thick black line. I stand up straight, my eyes linger at the thick black tattoo, my gaze then lies on the back of this woman's head. I realize who this person is, I open my mouth, but I cannot find the words. So I finally just say, "Mom?" She turns around. She smiles, I just about collapse when I see her face. The dimples, the crows feet, the laugh lines, a face that has seen so many hard times, and yet is timeless. I cover my mouth to hold back my sobs, she walks towards me and hold me in an embrace. I squeeze my mother's body into my own, she starts to caress my head with her hand. It is as if she were never gone, I bury my face into her shoulder. I start to shake vigorously, but no sobs leave my mouth and no tears leave my eyes. She pulls back and gives me a small smile, she tucks a hair behind me ear. "I am sorry sweetheart." she says, sadness is now on her face.

"Why?" I ask her, giving her a confused look.

"Your Father." She says, still playing with my hair. "If I knew what he was going to do to you---"

"But you did not know," I told her, "None of us did. Do not apologize for something you have no control over."

"Your years with your husband have made you a better woman than I ever hoped." she puts her hands on my elbows.

"My husband did not make me who I am," I tell her, "My mother did." She smiles and laughs.

"She must have been a damn good mom." She and I laugh. I stop first, and Loki comes to my mind.

"Loki," I try to find the words, I feel terrible for leaving him all alone.

"I know sweetheart." She says, "Would you like to see him?" I nod.

        The white wall ripples, and I see my room. I look on the bed and I see Loki sitting next to my corpse. His hand over his mouth, tears staining his face. My heart breaks for him, I should have tried harder to live, for him, for our children. He has Marina sitting in his lap, she has gotten off his lap and crawled towards my corpse. She lays on her back and grabs a piece of my hair and plays with it. Percy is sitting on the other side of my body, tears also have stained his face. Chai and Bae are sitting next to Percy. Bae is trying to ask Chai why I will not wakeup, Chai tells him mommy's spirit is with the angels now. I feel tears fall down my face, my children are too young, they should not have to be raised without a mother. I look at my mother, she stares at my family then her gaze falls on me. "I know," She says.

"Is there any way for me to--" I start to sob, my eyes squeeze shut and my hand is on my mouth. I fall to my knees, she kneels beside me.

"There is," I look at her.

"How?" I turn towards her.

"My brother, has to bring you to the place you have had the most pain. He needs a drop of blood from our eldest son, and he will also need your wedding ring."

"How do I tell him to do so?" I ask.

"I am far ahead of you sweetheart." She smiles, and turns to the wall."Look."

        I look at the wall, I see Nick he is now in my room and is telling Loki that is going to take me back to earth for my final resting place. Loki nods, Nick picks me up and brings me to the bifrost. He returns to our house, he brings my body to my old room and sets me down on the bed. He sets my wedding ring on my torso, he grabs a vial of something that I assume is Percy's blood. He pours it over my wedding ring, I feel some sort of pull towards that place. I look at my mother, she nods. I close my eyes and I feel wind around my body. Once I feel the floor under my feet I open my eyes. I see I am in the room, I see my body, I walk towards my body and I see the fragile woman I was when I died. I feel as sudden gust and then...

Nick pov

        I have all the items on my sister, I start to chant the spell my mother told me to chant. Once I am finished I look at James body, I feel my eyes widen. She is changing before my eyes, her once razor sharp cheeks change back to their normal highness on her cheeks. Her body returns to it's muscular state. Her skin changes from gray to its regular tone. Her lips become pink as they were before, I hold my breath. I stare at her for seconds, though it feels like hours. I see her eyes twitch behind her eyelids, my heart jumps to my throat.

        She gasps for breath, her eyes wide. She looks at me, and smiles. "What did I miss?"