Escaping

Loki and I have been on the hellicarrier for a couple of weeks now, I see him daily. If not twice to three times a day. Yesterday he told me that today was the day he was going to take us out of here. He said his men were coming for him and he wasn't leaving with out me, I agreed to go with him once this happened.  I was on my way to go and see Loki, I could hear the Avengers arguing over something loudly. I shook my head and just kept walking. I got in the room where Loki was and was greeted my a grinning Loki, "What's gotten into you?" I ask taking my usual spot on the railing.
"Today is the day my love," He said walking slowly around the cell,"today we get out of here."
"How can you be so sure?" I ask him truly curious, his head snaps toward me and he leans up against the glass with his arm above him.
"You doubt me?" He asked, I could see the hurt in his eyes.
"Of course not." I say walking towards the glass,"When have you ever known me to doubt you?"
"You never doubted me." he said grinning.
" I just want to get out of here," I tell him,"your brother's really starting to piss me off. More than usual."
"How so?" Loki asked crossing his arms, i could see jealousy in his eyes.
"There no need to be jealous." I tell him, "He just is checking up on me every hour on the hour and its getting to be a bit much."
"Don't worry," He says, "soon we will be away from this place."
"Perhaps, once your finished here, we could---" my sentence drifts off, but it makes him smile.
"We could, start our lives together." He said taking the words out of my mouth.
"Yeah," I say smiling, "We could get married in a few years."
"So your willing to become the wife to a monster."
"Your not a monster." I tell him.
"Perhaps, after were married, maybe we could.." He stops trying to find the right words, I then understand what he means.
"Have I child." I finish, he looks back at me.
"Yes, a--" 
        The whole ship shakes, Loki and I fall to the ground. I meet his eyes, "Your men are here." I say, he nods. We both get up and one of Loki's men charges through the door and grabs me from behind. He then places a knife to my neck, I can feel the cold metal against my neck. "Release her!" Loki yells, "NOW!!" the man lets me go. He then opens the door and Loki comes out and makes a copy of himself. He sends the copy of himself back into the cell and closes it.He then turns and walks towards me, I then feel him embrace me. I can feel the blood in my veins run to the surface of my skin making me feel as though I'm on fire. He embraces me closer to his body and I feel the skin he's not touching ache for it. I feel my warm lips drawn to his cold ones. I have not touched him in weeks, and yet it feels like years. He then kisses my head, my heart is pound and my blood is racing through me veins. Wanting more than just a kiss from him... I find myself wanting all of him.
        Just as Loki was about to tell me something, his man lets his copy out of the cage and Thor comes bursting through the door hammer in hand. I see the copy squat down and get ready for the hit, but Thor goes right through him and jumps into the cell. The man then closes it and Thor's eyes find Loki and myself. He glares, "Are you ever not going to fall for that?" Loki asked, his hands not leaving my body. Loki then lets me go and walks over to the control panel slowly, then a man in a suite comes in with this huge ass gun. "Stop." he says calmly, "Back away." Loki then puts his hands up and backs away. "You know we built this after you sent the destroyer.  Even I don't know what it does," He turns on the gun,"wanna find out?" I then see Loki come up behind him and stab him. The mans head goes back and falls on the floor, with a stream of blood coming out of his mouth."The humans think us immortal," Loki told Thor, "should we test that." the then hits a button opening the trap door beneath the cell. He then raises his hand to press the button to let Thor drop below and brings his thin hands down on the button. Causing Thor's cage to fall, he then starts to walk towards me. "You'll lose." says the dying man.
"And what makes you so sure?" Loki asked with a grin.
"You lack conviction." he said.
"I don't think--" Loki was cut by the man pulling the trigger and throwing him though the wall.
"So that's what it does the man mutters.
         I run to find Loki and see him lying down on the ground surrounded by destroyed metal. I run towards him and puts my hands on wither sides of his face. "My god are you okay?" I ask him.
"I-don't-know." he said sitting up, I put my arm behind him for support. I see something beside him.
"Whats that?" I ask him, he turns to his other side.
"My spear," he said, and tries to get up. I try to help him, "I can get up by myself." he said
"Okay." So I stood up and waited for him to do the same, but without success all he did was grunt and groan in pain trying to get up. He rolls his eyes and gives him.
"Please help me." he said, I walk over to him and squat down putting my arm around his torso lifting him up.
"Where too?" I ask.
"The South hanger." he said pointing to the left. He let my go and tried to walk but almost face planted into the floor.
"Even the god of mischief and lies has trouble asking for help." I said making him chuckle. "Must be a guy thing." I say walking holding Loki up getting the the south hanger.
        Once we get there, another man helps me get Loki into the plane. I turn around and look at the hellicarrier before we take off from here, taking in my surroundings. I then turn back to the plane and sit next to Loki as was take off. "So where too?" I ask him.
"My plan is to hit them where it hurts." He said.
"Which is where?"
"New York," he said, "Stark Towers to be exact." he looked at me an smirked.
"I want to let you know that--"
"You won't side with me nor against me." he said.
"How did you--"
"Your brother told me your a pacifist." he said.
"Okay." I said, he turned to me and took my extremely warm hands in his ice cold ones. I feel my heart start to rise and a blush try to force itself on my cheeks.
"I promise, to keep you out of this war." I smile at him, look down at the floor tuck a hair behind my ear in a shy way and look back at him.
"Thank you." I said, I then kissed his lips and feel my heart trying to burst out of my chest. He smiles into the kiss, he then stops and takes my face in his hands.
"I love you." he said breathless.
"I love you too."  I say in a whisper.

        Soon there will be war.