Baby Talk

It's been two years, my family is still the same, although I am now 29 years old. My son's are now eight, five and two. They are all such happy boy's, they enjoy spending their time with Loki. Loki has just started to teach Percy how to do magic, Percy is so happy. He come's to our chamber's and shows me a new spell his father taught him everyday. Chai is jealous, he wants to learn how to do magic. Loki tells him once he's Percy's age he will teach him. Bae is just like Chai was when he was his age. He follows his brother's around everywhere, he loves to talk. He does not stammer like Percy and Chai did, but then again Bae takes more after me than Loki. Percy and Chai both have Loki's eyes, they have the same thin face that he does. They also have his mischievous side. Bae, as I said, take after me. He has my brown eyes, my dimples my sense of humor. He has my stubbornness as well, though he doesn't have it as bad as Chai does. Chai has both my stubbornness as well as Loki's, imagine that in one child.

        Though my life is wonderful and happy, besides the occasional flashback to the past. I feel as though something's missing, there is something in our family that is incomplete. I just cannot put my finger on it, Loki tells me its nothing. Then I look again and I realize there is something missing.  I'm sitting on one of the couches in the library with my pointer finger tapping my lips trying to think about what could possibly missing in my life. I have everything I could ever need, what more could I possibly want. I sit and think for what feels like hour's, when it is only fifteen minutes. My eyes widen, I know what it is. I try to act calm when Loki strolls into the library and takes a seat on the coffee table next to my feet. My finger is still on my lips."What troubles you darling?" he asks my rubbing my shin, I put my hands down on my lap and look at him.

"I know what it is that's missing." I say.

"What is it?" He stops rubbing my shins, I bring my feet back to the ground and put my elbows on my knees. I take his hands in my own and look into his eyes.

"I want another child." I tell him, he removes one of his hands and puts it on his forehead, the then pinches the bridge of his nose.

"James, we have three children." He tells my putting his hand on my knee. "Why do you want another?"

"Loki I love our son's dearly." I look down at my feet."But I want a little girl as well."

"I don't know my love." He says, his thumb caresses my knee."A fourth child?" He looks me in the eyes.

"Yes," I respond, " a fourth child." I smile at him, "Do you not want a daughter as well?"

"I suppose..." He looks down and thinks hard for a while. I sit and wait patiently for the rest of his answer. "A daughter would... suffice."

        He looks up and I smile at him. I then kiss him, he puts hand behind my head not letting me pull away. He lets me go for a split second and moves on to couch next to me. He pulls me on his lap and starts kissing me again. He licks my bottom lip and I let him enter my mouth. I savor the taste of him, I re-position myself so I'm straddling him. I put my hands in his hair and push him against the back of the couch making him chuckle. He wraps an arm around my waist and throws me on the couch so he's on top of me. He pulls away for a brief moment, then leaves a trail of kisses going from my chest, to my neck, to my jaw, to my cheeks, all the way back to my lips. Then entire process I'm moaning with pleasure, once he come back to my lips he puts his tongue back in my mouth. I let his hands feel my figure, from my thighs all the way to my chest. He then brings his hand back down to my hips. He bring it under my shirt and touches my bare skin. I smile into the kiss, he smiles back at me. He starts to bring my arms out of my shirt---"YUCK!" Loki and I stop, Loki looks up at the door to the library as I pull down my shirt.

        I then crank my neck so I'm looking in the same direction. I see Percy at the door with his little tongue out and disgust on his face. I look just to his left and I see my brother. His arms are crossed and he has an eyebrow raised at us. I glare at my brother, he just smiles, he then starts to laugh. "What were you gonna do swallow each other?" Nick asks, I roll my eyes. I realize that Loki has not gotten off my yet. I look at him confused, he looks a little embarrassed. I then feel a slight bulge in his pants that lay against me. I laugh, then put my head and hand on his chest. "Nick can you take Percy for a little bit?" I ask him.

"Why?" he asks, I raise my eye brows and gesture with my eyes at Loki.

        At first he looks confused, then he raises his eyebrows and its like a light bulb turned on in there. He raises is hands up as if he were to say stop. "Oh!" He says, looking away, " lets go kid." He grabs Percy and lead him out of the library. I hear Percy ask Nick, "Why would swallow each other Uncle Nick." Loki and I laugh. I look at him and smile, "So... no sex right now." I say.

"No." He says looking back at me,"Believe it or not that sort of turned me off." 

        I put my hand to my mouth and laugh, leaning my head back on the arm rest. I look back up at him, the bulge that was once against my body is now gone. "Maybe tonight?" I ask hopeful, with a smile on my face. He twitches his head to the side, thinks about it then grins."Definitely tonight." He says, then raises his eyebrows at me. I giggle and hit his arm, he says ow and grabs his arm pretending to be hurt. I just laugh."You can get off me now." I say raising my eyebrows at him.

"I don't know, I sort of like sitting here." He says and pecks my lips.

        I slip out from under him and stand up. He groans and stands up as well, he puts his arm around me as we walk back to our chamber's. As we enter, Nick is arguing with Bae about who is the better Ninja Turtle, Donatello or Raphael. I smile at this, only my brother would speak to my children like this. I sit down on the couch and watch Bae argue with Nick. Loki sits beside me and puts and arm over my shoulder. I lean into him while he kisses my head. Percy then walks up to us and sits on Loki's lap. " Can I ask you guys a question?" He says. Loki and I look at each other and try to prepare ourselves for the question. We look back at our son, "Course." We say at the same time. Percy turns around in Loki's lap and faces us. Nothing could prepare us for this question.  "Where do babies come from?" He asks. Loki and I look at each other shocked and completely flabbergasted. We try to find a good answer, but we think of none. Loki and I look at each other for a long time. I then remember what my mother told me when I was his age. I look at Percy and smile at him. "The stork brings the babies." I tell him. He smiles and goes to play with his brother. I sigh in relief, and lean my head against my husband's chest. I fell him let go of a breathe. "That was close." I say. Loki nods.

"Far too close." He says, "What are we going to tell him when he's older?" I life my head from his chest and look at him.

        "You are telling our son's how....that works." I say, " I will tell our daughter." I smile at him and he groans.