Loki Leaves

"What do I say?" I had been asking myself that question for over an hour now, while pacing back and forth in my room. I rake all ten of my fingers in my hair, letting them rest where my neck and head connect. I think back to the past year, I think back to shortly after I had come to Asgard. I was in the library with Loki, we didn't talk as much then as we do now. I was looking at some papers about Asgard and the Nine realms. I started to the other side of the library but tripped, falling right on my face. I turned onto my back to see Loki standing over me with his hand out to help me up. I get up off my back and stand up, ignoring his hand. "You don't trust me." he said it more like a question than anything. "My trust is earned." I say getting in his face then walking past him back to the papers I was looking at before. "It seems that your trust is very scarce." he tells me. 
"Why do you say that?" I ask not looking at him.
"Because," I hear him stomp towards, I can feel the anger radiate off him as if he were a bomb."you say you trust Odin and yet when ever he tells you something. You seem to believe he will turn on you and bite you----"
"Many people have betrayed me." I tell him looking down,"That is why I act as I do."
"So you don't trust and one." I try to say something but he interrupts before I can say a word,"you don't trust people period!"I look up at him.
"I trust people."I snap at him and look down at the paper in my hands,"It's their demons I don't trust." I then leave letting him think about what I've told him.
        The memory disappears at the sound of a knock at my door. I turn towards it with my hands still in my hair, I drop them down so their swaying by my sides. I walk towards the door hoping and praying it's not Loki. Once I get to the door I ask,"Who is it?" in my usual monotone voice."Darling, it's me, please open the door." crap it's him. Panic starts to spread through my body once more, but this time I get it together and open the door. Loki's standing there with the scepter still in hand, he walks towards my and brings my into his embrace. I return it, I release myself from him and close my door. I turn back towards him, I immediately start the conversation with,"How's life as Asgard's newest King?" I try as hard as I can to stall the conversation we are about to have. "It's....fine."He looks at me like I have five heads. "Do not avoid the conversation darling." he say's his face immediately becoming serious. "Why did you run from me?" he asks. I decide to be honest with him.
"I...Kinda um... freaked out."I tell him as I sit on my bed, he then sets down the scepter and sits beside me.
"Why?" he asks.
"Because..." I'm trying to think of all the possible reason's I could tell him, but their all a lie.
"Because?" he  looks at me with curiosity.
"I..Um..I guess I'm just not ready ready yet." I say looking at my lap.
"Why didn't you just say something?" he says, I detect some anger in his voice.
"Because, I thought that when I said no to you, you would think that I would never want to get married to you." I say looking at him.
"Your saying that, perhaps, once your older. There is still a chance for you to become my wife." he says with a smile.
"I'm not ruling it out." I tell him, he takes my hand and kisses it. He then brushes a strand of hair out of my face.
"That's all I need." he says making me smile.

        It's been a few days since the whole proposal deal, Loki says he's fine with it. I know he's hurt, I'm sure this will all blow over soon. I'm sitting in Odin's chambers with Frigga and I'm telling her about what has happened the past few days. She tells me she understands me not wanting to be married at such a young age. She makes some joke about men always having the dick doing the thinking for them making me laugh. All the sudden the door becomes blanketed in ice. Frigga moves to the side of the bed and grabs a sword from the bed post, I walk over to the other side and grab the other sword. Two huge Frost giants come through the door, Frigga is able to kill the first one but the second one his her aside. It's then just him and myself,"Step aside, girl." that's when I come towards him and slice the calf on his right leg causing him to scream. I try to regain my footing but I'm hit aside like Frigga was. "It is said that you can still see and hear everything that goes on around you." I hear the Frost Giant say,"So that you know your death came by Laufey." wait Laufey. That's Loki's father, Oh my god, Loki's biological father is going to kill his adoptive father. I see him straddling Odin on the bed, his ice dagger raised in the air. I then grab the dagger I keep in my boot and throw it at him making his own dagger drop on Odin's bed. I then see this golden light and Laufey is thrown from the bed. I turn around and see Loki, he then shoots another shot of golden light at Laufey, causing him to incinerate. "And your death came by the hands of a son of Odin." He then turns to me and helps me up, holding me closely. "Loki!" I hear Frigga say, Loki lets me go to hug his mother. "I swear to you mother, who ever did this will pay for their actions." 
"Mother."I hear the familiar boom of Thor.
"Thor!" Frigga exclaims in delight.
        Running towards Thor and embracing him, Thor looking at Loki in disgust. I take my place next to Loki and put my hand on his arm."Aren't you going to tell her brother?" Thor asks, clearly fuming. "Tell mother how you sent the destroyer down to earth to kill me." Shock shoots through my body. I knew Loki didn't like Thor but i never would have thought he'd try to kill him. Thor and Loki are now talking about about how Loki is a talented liar. Loki takes the first shot at Thor, shooting him with the golden light from the scepter.
         The fight eventually makes it's way to the rainbow bridge. I keep following them to make sure they don't kill each other. Once they come out of the bifrost the keep fighting, Loki then ends up hanging on the edge and begging for Thor to help. I scream at Thor to help him, Thor looks at me then back to Loki and kneels down to try and help Loki. But his body disappears. Loki is then behind him and starts fighting him again. Loki makes about 20 or 30 copies of himself the confuse Thor. However, Thor has had enough, he hits his hammer on the ground causing Loki to fly backwards and drops his scepter. Thor then strides over to Loki and places his hammer on Loki's chest and I run towards him. Thor then turns and walks back towards the bifrost which is destroying Jotunheim. The second I get to Loki I try to lift the hammer off, but it was no use. The hammer suddenly is pulled away from my grip and into Thor's. He then starts to hit the bridge, trying to get ride of the bifrost. "What are you doing?" Loki yells beside me,"You'll never see her again." Thor just keeps hitting the bridge causing it to crack more and more each time. "Stay here." Loki tells me, grabbing his scepter and running towards Thor. All I do is stand up and watch hell unfold before my eyes. Loki jumps in the air trying to stop Thor, but Thor's next swing breaks the bridge. This causes both of the men to g flying back and causing them to be hanging off the edge. Loki holding on to the scepter, Thor's holding onto the scepter also and Odin has Thor by the foot. When did he get here? I run towards the three men and kneel down next to Odin. "I did it for you Father." Loki says,"For all of us." his voice cracks at the end.
"No Loki." Odin says. Loki's gaze returns to me.
"I Love You James." Loki says, causing panic to flow through me.
"I Love You Loki." I say between shaky breathes.  He then smiles at me and lets go of the scepter, falling into the abyss.

        My mouth agape, I feel the air leave my lungs. My heart hurts, for there is very little left of my heart now.