He's Alive

Its been almost a year since I lost Loki. The in my heart, feelings like I just lost him hours ago. I haven't slept since he died either. Every time I close my eyes, the image of Loki falling through the abyss plays. I don't eat much either, my brother has to bring my food and watch me eat other wise I don't. I feel like I'm going insane, my mind is contemplating different reasons why Loki would leave me behind. When he said he wouldn't, I try to play back everything I did in my head. The only thing I would have done differently was when he proposed to me. I promised myself that id there was some miracle and Loki was alive the next time Loki asked me to marry him I would say yes. I loved him, and I always will. 
        The more I think of Loki's passing the more I blame Odin. If he had only treated Loki as an equal to Thor, none of this would have happened. I then find myself blaming Thor, if he hadn't cast such a large shadow to keep Loki hidden and treat differently than Thor none of this would have happened. I also blame Frigga sometimes, I feel she could have loved Loki more than she showed. perhaps if she had showed Loki this love none of this would have happened. What infuriated me the most was the amount of grieving they did, it lasted all of 24 hours. They never loved Loki, they never cared for him, I did. It's 11 months later and I'm still grieving from Loki's loss.
        While I think about these things I'm on a mountain back in Midgard where Thor told me to wait. He said he was going to fetch me my surprise and flew off into the night. So here I am pacing the small mountain walking around towards the side away from the forest. I have my arms crossed over my chest and my usual stone face on. I'm wearing dark jeans, combat boots, a loose fitting shirt and a cardigan with a interesting  pattern on it. I'm looking over the mountain range when all the sudden I hear a huge bang of thunder, rocks sliding and someone grunt on the other side of the mountain. I then hear the same person laugh,"Where is the teseract?" I heard Thor boom. A breathy laugh "I've missed you too." it said. My eyes do wide, No that's impossible. "Do I look to be in a gaming mood?" Thor says trying to make it threatening.
"You should thank me," I hear him get up "with out the bifrost how much dark energy did the Allfather have to muster up to conjure you here. Your precious Earth." He spat the last part, making Thor drop his hammer on the ground with aloud metallic bang. I hear him man handle the other man, "I thought you dead." Thor said somewhat sympathetic. 
"Did you mourn?" the other man asked uninterested.
"We all did, our Father--"
"Your father." I heard him get our of Thor's grip,"He did tell you my true parentage, did he not." I heard him walk down the mountain a few feet.
"We were raised together, we played together, we fought together."Thor said, "Do you remember none of that?"
"I remember a shadow," The man said "living in the shade of your greatness." I could taste the venom pouring out of his words, "I remember you throwing me in to an abyss, I was and should be King."
"You take the world I love as recon pence for you imagine slights?" Thor states, "No, earth is under my protection Loki--" My suspicions are confirmed, it is Loki. I hear him laugh.
"And your doing a marvelous job with that." Sarcasm coating his tone, "The human's slaughter each other in drones while you idle threat. I mean to rule them, as why should I not--"
"You think yourself above them?" I could hear the disappointment in his tone.
"Well yes?" he said it as though it were obvious.
"Then you miss the truth of ruling brother...The throne would suite you ill." I hear Loki grunt hitting Thor out of the way and walking back towards the top of the mountain, close to me. "I've seen world's you've never known about," He yells, "I've grown ODINSON, in my exile. I have seen the true power of the teseract, and when I wield it--"
"Who shows you this power?" Thor is yelling now, "Who controls it would be King."
"I AM A KING!!"
"NOT HERE," Thor grabs Loki again, "YOU GIVE UP THE TESERACT, YOU GIVE UP THIS POINTLESS DREAM. Come home." He says the last part softly. Loki chuckles.
"I don't have it." Thor summons his hammer to him, "You need the cube to bring me home, but I've sent it off I know not where."
"Listen well brother I--" Thor is whisked away by some guy in an iron suite.
"I'm listening." I hear Loki say, making him and my self chuckle.
         I take a deep breathe and step out of my hiding place, Loki has his back to me. His hair his longer than it was the last time I saw him and he's still wearing the battle armor he fell off the bridge with. He's clearly interested in what was unfolding before him. I finally muster up all the courage I have and say, "Where were you?" His head lifts from the scene below him and snaps around to meet my gaze. He smiles at me, I keep my face straight. "I've been all over the galaxy darling." He says walking towards me, once he's arms length away from me I do something crazy. I smack him hard across the face. He holds his chin and looks up at me, he seems confused. "Now what was that for darling?" he asks truly curious.
"Well lets see," I look up at the sky,"Well you let go of the scepter falling into an abyss leading me to believe you were dead." I out as much bitchiness into my tone as possible. "Do you have any idea how much that hurt me?" I say trying to keep my voice from cracking.
"I am very sorry my love." He says walking towards me grabbing both of my biceps gently. I move from his grasp.
"You promised me you wouldn't go anywhere." I say
"I know I'm sorry, I won't ever fake my death again"
"You know I'm not even angry that you faked your death." he looks at me confused.
"Then what are you angry for?" He asked me.
"I'm angry because you lied to me." He expression changes from confused to guilt mixed with hurt.
"I don't know what to say." he told me. I groan, making his expression confused once more. I turn away from him.
"You have no idea how badly I want to be mad at you." I tell him.\
"Why aren't you?" I turn back to him.
"Because, I'm just happy your hear now." I run to him and embrace him and he embraces me back."Don't you ever, fake your death ever again."
"I won't, I promise." He told me kissing my forehead.

        All the pieces were falling in place once more.