You think I'm mad?

After the whole thing with the mountain top. The guy who hit Thor, aka Ironman, along with some man who called himself Steve Rogers. Took Thor, Loki and I to this place called S.H.E.I.L.D. I think. Once we got there they took Thor and I to a big room it the hellicarrier with a ton of other people. There was a screen on the table that showed Loki being locked in a large glass cylinder. I sat down next to the women with short red hair and was wearing a black body suite, who was also watching the screen.  We all heard the conversation that Nick was having with Loki. God I had missed Loki, the past couple months with out him haven't been the same. My depression had come back in this time, I had started cutting. I had countless scars on my wrists and up my forearms. I kept them covered with my cardigan, holding the end of the sleeves in the palms of my hands. Once Nick was finished having his conversation with Loki,  the Avengers started talking about how crazy Loki was and how he was a danger to man kind. I tuned out of the conversation, I didn't want to believe that Loki was as insane as I felt. I then got up and walked out of the room, I heard someone call after me but they made no effort to stop me.
        I finally made it to the room Loki was in. I walked in slowly, he had his back towards me. I walked up behind him quietly and sat on the railing beside his cell. He turned around and smiled at me, I had missed the smile of those icy blue eyes. "You were the only person who could ever sneak up on me." He said.
"I know," I tell him giving him a small smile.
"So how have things been, since I've been gone?" I glared at him.
"You know the answer to that."his smile faded.
" I understand, they told you everything I did?" I looked down at the floor.
"Yes," was all I could say, he turned his back to me and started to walk to the other side of the cell.
"And what do you think of me now?" He asked, his voice laced with poison and he turned quickly back to face me."Do you think of me as they do? DO YOU THINK OF ME AS A MONSTER!!!" he said yelling at me, I was utterly confused.
"Why in the nine realms would I ever consider you a monster?" He looked at me then gestured to the glass. I turned on me heel and opened up the glass prison. I then walked towards him and entered the open prison with him inches from me.
"I've killed so many people, I brought the Frost Giants to Asgard. And yet you still Love me? I do not understand." He looked at me confused.
"If I wanted to fall in love with someone sane I would have stayed on earth." he seemed hurt by my remark.
"You think I'm mad?" I put my hand on his forehead and touched both sides of his face with my hands.
"I'm afraid so your completely bonker's." I told him, his face became worried."But let me tell you a little secret," I bring my face closer to his. "Only the best people are." I tell him making him and myself smile. He put his forehead against mine and put his arms around my waist.
"You are truly not a normal woman James Gates." He tells me smiling, I put back from him slightly looking in his eyes.
"Would you prefer a normal woman Loki Laufeyson?" He shook his head looking down at his shoes then back up at me.
"Normal is boring My Love." He smiled at me.
"That it is." I said smiling back. 
        I leaned closer to Loki and he leaned closer to me, our lips connect and I feel as though someone has light a fire. Loki kisses me like it's his last day with me. His arms tighten around my torso and mine tighten around his neck. He licks the bottom of my lips and I let our tongues fight for dominance in my mouth. I feel him back me up against the glass of the cell, he leaves my lips and starts to kiss my neck. He kisses my neck with hunger, and finds the spot on my neck that makes me moan. I grab his chin and pull his lips back to mine, he pushes me further up against the glass getting as close to me as he possibly can. I feel his cold hands slip under my shirt and start to roam up further-- "JAMES WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I turn around to see Thor standing in the door way of the room. Loki  has his temple against mine, I can feel his heart racing through his armor. His winded breathe's hitting the side of my face are warm and smells like fresh mint. "Come here!" Thor ordered sternly. I nod Loki looks at me confused, I embrace him and whisper in his ear "Once you get out of here promise me you'll take me with you." I feel him smile against my ear,"Of course darling." he whispered back and kissed my head. I walked out of the cell just as Thor closes it, before I leave I turn around and mouth 'I Love You.' to Loki making him smile and mouth back 'I Love You Too.' I turn back around and tuck my hair behind my ear shyly. I then touch my lips remembering how passionately Loki kissed me, I then feel my neck and touch the spot where he made me moan. I close my eyes and smile at the memory, only to be interrupted by Thor. "WHAT IN ODIN'S NAME WERE YOU THINKING?" he yelled at me.
"I was thinking I wanted to see him." I snapped at him making my face it's usual unemotional stone.
"You did not have to kiss him though." Thor hissed angry,"The two of you would have been fine on different sided of the glass."
"I wanted to show him I could trust him." Thor scoffed.
"My brother is a fool for falling for a woman such as your self." I stop dead in my tracks anger spewing through my veins, Thor then turns around."Are you not coming?"
"Not with you." I say turning on my heels and walking as fast as I can down the hall. I hear Thor stomp towards me.
"I never understood why my brother choose love over family." he said grabbing my arm, he head snaps towards him.
"You mean like you did with Jane?" I said pouring my anger in to my words, "You choose love over family AND CONDEMN HIM FRO DOING THE SAME THING!!! YOUR A HYPOCRITE THOR!!!" I scream at him and storm off.
"Can you not me a woman for five seconds," I stop walk back to Thor and hold up my hand and count up from zero to five as I talk.
"Fine, I think you should keep you nose out of your brother's business,  and your hypocritical jerk. Oh look times up." I then smack him across the face. I leaving a five star on the god of thunder's cheek.

        I wish Thor would quite butting into my love life and worry about his.