Persistence

Over the past few day's I have had to deal with Liam,
Every hour..
Every minute...
Every second...
Of everyday..
        The man is driving me insane, saying I wish for him to die a slow painful death is an understatement. I wish he would just leave me alone, I think I have hit him at least fifty times since I got here. I try to stay around my children as often as I can, because he tends to back off when I am with them. I try to keep Marina in my arms so her doesn't try to put his arm around me. Luckily Loki should be here today to sort this all out. I would not object to Loki beating Liam for being so persistent with me. No, I cannot think that way, I will not let him see how uncomfortable he makes me. That just makes him more and more um... touchy, to be vague. Yes touchy, he likes to hug me and put an arm around me, I am constantly telling him that I am a married woman. And I am currently having this conversation with him now. "Would you get your hands off me you brute!!" I say flinging his arm off me, I am holding Marina in my arms.
"Why are you pushing me away!?" I look at him like he's the stupidest person in the Nine Realms.
"BECAUSE I'M MARRIED YOU PERSISTENT FOOL!!!" He looks down at his feet, looking kind of shy.
"Is it a happy marriage?" Now I am furious, but just before I can explode I hear a voice from the entryway. 
"Darling? Where are you?" It's Loki, I sigh in relief.
"I'm in the sitting room!" I yell back at him, playfully.
        He comes into view, he's walking towards me with his arms open waiting for my embrace. I walk towards him and wrap one of my arms around him and he embraces my with his lean figure against mine. I push him back gently and tell him not to squish Marina. He holds out his hands and has a huge smile on his face. "Let me hold my little girl." I give Marina to Loki, he grabs Marina under her arms and looks at her with that huge smile of his on his face. Marina grabs his nose and hair, she giggles at him making Loki and I laugh. I hear someone clear their throat, I look to my left and see Liam still standing there. I completely forgot about him, Loki holds Marina so he has her head in his elbow and his other arm across her back. He looks at me confused, "Darling who is this?" Loki asks.
"Loki remember the man I told you about Liam." I emphasis Liam's name, he raises his eyebrows at me then looks at Liam.
"That Liam?" He asks, looking back at me.
"Yes that Liam." I had told Loki about Liam many years before, he was seething with rage once I told him about Liam.
"What brings you here mortal?" I had not heard Loki say that with so much disgust before.
"I..Um..I" Liam fumbles for the words, Loki then looks at me.
"Liam has come here to try and win me back." Loki's face turns to rage, he grips Marina a little tighter.
"Is this true?" Loki says through clenched teeth. Liam stays silent, " IS THIS TRUE?!" Loki yells.
"Hush," I say getting closer to Loki causing him to look at me, "you'll frighten her."
"Take her,"Loki hands Marina to me, "bring her to the boys. Then come back down here."
        I do as I am told, I walk up stairs causing them to groan with every step. Once I'm at the top of the staircase I turn to the right and walk down the large hallway to the play room. I open the door and see my son's playing with toy car's and plane's. I set Marina down in the play pen, she stands up and looks at her brothers while laughing. I hear a crash, I turn to Percy, "Percy," I say he looks me in the eye."Watch your siblings for me will you?" He nods. I run out of the room and down the stairs, I stop in my tracks once I am in the sitting room. I see Loki holding Liam by the neck with clenched teeth, he's completely unrecognizable.  I go to Loki and I am some how able to pry him off of Liam. Liam is now on the ground gasping for air and holding his neck. I push Loki back by the chest, his eye's look as though he's in a daze. I grab his face with both of my hands, bring face to look at me. I looks at me, pain in his icy blue eyes. I wrap my arms around his neck and place my nose in his shoulder. He then wraps his arms around my waist and holds me closely and lovingly. I pull back enough to see his face, but to still hold him. I caress his cheek's with my thumbs."What is wrong, Loki?" I ask him.
"I do not wish another man to touch you." He says looking down ,"After what your father did to you, I could not bear the thought. That something like that could happen again."
"I know how to defend myself Loki."
"I know, I just..." He looks for the right words, "I could not stand the thought of losing you."
"Loki," I say, he looks at me. "Loki am so stubborn, I could not leave you even if I wanted to." this makes him smile and chuckle.
        I kiss his sweet lips and hold him closely. We pull back and I set my forehead on his. I look to the left and I see Liam has gotten up and is standing in front of the hearth. I looks as though he is hurt, he stands there with his limbs laying limply by his side. He looks at the ground, Loki puts and arm around me. I lean into him and put my hand on his chest. I open my mouth and say, "I thinks it's best it you moved on Liam." I tell him, "I mean your thirty years old. You cannot still be in love with someone you had a fling with one summer fifteen years ago."
"Bye." Liam storms out of the house.
"Well at least that's over." Loki says, we look in the direction Liam left.

        "No." I say," that was just the beginning." Loki looks at me worried.