Good Life

Two years later, everything is at peace. I have lived here three years and I'm still not used to being the queen of Asgard. I do not even dress in Asgardian clothes, I brought my clothes from Earth and I wear them. My son's are now Five and two, I love them dearly, I still wish for a daughter. Loki does not know it but I am pregnant for the third time. I am excited for this child, perhaps this one will be a daughter. Loki enter's our room, he seems a bit annoyed. I look at him puzzled, "What is wrong?" I ask him. He turns to me and makes plenty of gestures with his hands, he talks about how we are on the brink of war with The Joten's. 
"Why do you not just expose your self already?!" I yell at him, "Your the bloody King for christ sake!" He looks at me like I have said something wrong.
"James," he says squeezing his eye's shut and raising his hands turn them in to fists and putting them forcibly back his sides. "I cannot tell them--"
"Why?" I ask placing my hands on my hips, "Stop it, stop being a coward. Tell the world that you are the King of Asgard, not ODIN! For the love of god, who cares if Thor finds out! He went back to Midgard to be with Jane! You have made a glorious life for us and our children." I say getting closer to him I take his left hand and set it on my stomach. "For all of our children." I say.
"Your pregnant." he says looking at me.
"Yes," I tell him, "but I will only have this child if you promise me. PROMISE ME! That you will tell Asgard that you are their king."
"I promise." He says beaming.
"Now," I say getting closer, "give us a kiss."
        He chuckles at me an leans down to me for a kiss, his hand still on my stomach. I bring my arms around him and deepen the kiss, both of his arms then wrap around my torso and pull me closer. Even after all these years of being married, his touch still makes my skin burn and ache for him. I tangle my fingers in his hair and let him explore my mouth with his tongue. He bring his hand up to my face tangling his own fingers in my hair. I smile, an pull away he looks at me like I'm a school teasing him. I give him a grin and peck his lips, "Why not?" he asks like a child.
"Because," I point to the left, "Our son's are one room over."
"That didn't stop us before." He says playfully and grins. I hit his shoulder, "Ooo, you pack quite a punch." He says joking with me.
"Whatever." I roll my eyes and go join my son's in the other room with Loki by my side.
        "Mommy!" Chai runs up to me, "Look what I did." I holds up a picture and I crouch down to see his handy work. I see four people all with raven hair, but one with brown eyes and the others with blue. I smile at it.
"What is it sweet heart?" I ask politely.
"O-o-o-ou-ou-our family mommy." He says, then tells who each person is, "That's Percy, that's me, that's daddy, and that's you mommy."
"It's beautiful!" I say holding him close to me and kissing his head.
"Absolutely stunning." Loki says sitting beside me.

        Ten months later, I'm holding my month old baby in my arms. I look down and see those big brown eyes staring up at me, the baby smiles and I see my dimples on this child face. This child is my third and youngest.......son. His name is Baelfire Loki Laufeyson. He is nothing like my other son's were. Both Percy and Chai were quiet babies when they were born, Baelfire screamed his head off. Luckily for me, all of my son's love the sound of my heart beat. Even Percy who is now six years old, my god time does fly. Little Chai is three, all his does is follow Percy around. Both of my older son's love Baelfire, and yes he has a nickname to. They call him Bae, Loki does not like Baelfire's nickname. It will grow on his, as it has me. My life has never been more complete, Nick comes to Asgard from time to time and visits us. He has delivered all of my boys, I know when I had Chai I told Loki to get the midwives. They didn't do anything right, I thought, so I just told him to get Nick. Nick came to Asgard and delivered Chai. 
        As I said before Bae is not a quiet baby. I am currently in bed with Loki, fully clothed and asleep. I has my arm and leg draped over him and his arm is around me. All the sudden Bae's cries wake us up, we both groan. "I got him last time." I say.
"What if he's hungry?" He's says in his husky morning voice. Both of our eyes are still closed.
"Bring him in here." Loki groans again and gets up. 
        I then readjust myself and lay onmy side of the bed and try to go back to sleep. About ten minutes later Loki comes back with the screaming Bae in his arm, holding him like a football. I sit up and hold my arms out, Loki then hands me Bae. I sit down with my back against the head board and start to nurse Bae with my eyes closed. I start to think about the day Loki told all of Asgard he was king. to my surprise they all took it quite well, it was nice for Loki because we wouldn't have to be so drained from using magic all the time. "Do you think we should be done having children?" Loki asked pulling me from my thoughts.
"Why?" I ask looking at him and setting my head up.
"Because we already have three children." He tells me leaning on his side towards me." Do we really need another."
"We could have eight son's for all I care. I'm getting a daughter out of you." I say wiggling my ring finger at him. He give me a throaty laugh.
"Always so stubborn." he says quietly.
"You knew that when you married me." I say, Bae is now asleep in my arms and he's done nursing.
"That I did." He said, "And I still married." He said, his voice full of sarcasm. I give him a playful push of the bed, the lands on the ground with a thump.
"I'm going to go put Bae to bed." I say, Loki glares at me over the bed as I walk out of the room.
        I gently put Bae down in his bed, I look at him. He is going to be such a handsome boy. I walkout of his room and close the door quietly, I then tip-toe through the hall back to our room. I open the door trying as hard as I can not to wake the children. I close the door behind me, I turn around and I'm hit in the face by a pillow. I look at my husband in shock, he has another pillow in his hand. He points it at me. "That's for pushing me off the bed." He say with a serious face, but sarcasm coat's his tone.
"That's for hitting me in the face with a pillow." I say throwing the pillow he threw at me at him. He got in to a pillow fight that lasted for about an hour. Finally, fatigue takes over our bodies.

        We crawl under the blankets and fall asleep in each other's arms.