Frigga's Death

It's almost been a year since Loki's imprisonment, but Odin hasn't given Loki his final punishment. The second I returned home I was greeted by Heimdal, he took me back to Asgard to see Loki. I saw him everyday, all we did was talk about what the future might hold. Because the present was just to miserable to think about. We talked about a happy future, where him and I would run off get married and have the family we once talked about. Loki tried to get me to talk to him about a future without him, but every time he'd try to talk about it he'd see the smallest fracture in my stone face. He would then immediately change the subject to something else. He asked me about my brother and how he was, believe it or not Loki actually liked my brother. I told him Nick was going to become a doctor, and or healer, Loki seemed excited for him and told me to wish him well.
        Now, its just two weeks from Loki's final trial. We were holding each other, I had my arms around his torso and my cheek on his chest and closed my eyes never wanting this moment to end. His were around my shoulders and he held me tightly with his chin on my head. His touch still drove me mad, the fire throughout my body was almost impossible to ignore. I was able to manage it, because my ear was up it his chest and I could hear the soft beating of his heart. I was instantly calm, the fire through my veins had died down. My desires for him did not, I wanted him all of him, but it's next to impossible to get alone time in a prison. A guard walked by every five minutes, checking on Loki and I. Most of the time I just stayed with him in his cell and would lay up against him reading the book he was reading. I would yell at him for turning the pages when I wasn't done, this made him chuckles. While Loki has been in this prison I have been the only one he speaks to the way he used to, because I stood beside him through everything.
        I opened my eyes and felt Loki swaying us back and forth, I let out a sigh of happiness. "I could stay like this forever." I told him closing my eyes again.
"As could I." I felt him smile against my hair.
"I wish we could be alone." I whispered as a guard walked by.
"I wish the same." I could feel him glare at the guard. I pull away slightly and look at him.
"I Love You." I told him, he brought his hands to me cheeks and kissed me slowly then pulled away.
"I Love You Too."
        I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for another kiss. This one was far more passionate, I could feel my skin burning for his touch. He put his arms back around my torso and pulled my closer deepening the kiss. Our lips molded together as though they were made for one another. I knotted one of my hands in his hair, he then slipped his tongue in my mouth and we fought for dominance. I pulled away quickly and looked around, "What about the guards?" I said between pants. His breathing just as labored as mine he said, "I'll make an illusion to keep them out. I smiled and picked up right where we left off, he then pushed me up against the wall and bragged my thighs wrapping them around his waist. His arms tightened around me as he did this, I felt him walk around somewhere and he laid me down on the bed in his cell. I kept my legs around him and kissed him harder, he then stopped and looked my face up and down. "Your sure about this?" he asked. "I want you," I said, "all of you." he then crashed his lips back into mine. He ran his hands under my shirt pulling it off and I did the same to his, he undid both his pants and my own. Leaving us in our under garments, he took my bra off as well as my panties and I took off his boxers. He kissed my harder and more passionately, we were then somehow under the covers of the bed. He then pulled away slightly putting his forehead and nose to my own, taking a breath before what was about to happen. I pulled his face back to my own and I felt him enter me. 

        I laid there in the arms of a sleeping nude Loki. What I had done with him was beautiful, it complete physical, emotional and undeniable love. I had my hands draped over his bare chest and his pale arm was on my uncovered back. I couldn't help but smile, this man truly loved me. I felt him stir, I looked up at him still at rest. I then pulled myself up to reach his lips and kissed him, he woke up and I heard him moan and smile. "I could get used to this." He pecked my lips, "Good morning my love."
"Morning." I said smiling at him. "We should probably get dressed in case someone wants to pay a visit."
"Who would want to visit me." he said annoyed.
"Your Mother." I said raising my eyebrows at him.
"Very well." he got out of the bed and got dressed.
        He tossed me my clothes and I got dressed, I then sat on the bed and leaned my bed against the head board closing my eyes. I touched my neck where he had kissed me countless times last night, I felt my lips that still burned with the sensation of his lips against mine. I felt the bed sink next to me, I opened my eyes and saw Loki staring at me. "What are you thinking about?" he asked.
"Last night." I said smiling, I felt a blush play on my cheeks and I didn't stop it.
"James Gates are you blushing?" he smiled, satisfied that he was the only on who had ever made me blush.
"Maybe." I said still smiling, he kissed me cheek."You missed."
"What?" He seemed utterly confused.
"You missed." I said a little louder.
"I do not understand." He said, I then grabbed his shirt and kissed his lips feeling him smile.
"That's what I meant." he smiled, he then got up from the bed and grabbed a book and sitting on the ledge of the cell.
        I left him to his thoughts, I closed my eyes and imagined what our future would be like. I heard a huge crash and all hell broke loose, there were Asgardian soldier's everywhere. There was this huge dark thing that came up to Loki's cell and Loki stepped in front of me taking my hand. The monster was about to walk away when Loki said, "You might want to try the stairs on the left." I kept my mouth shut and my face a stone. Though panic was pumping through my veins. 
        Shortly after the fight, Loki had returned to his reading. He know's I'm a pacifist so he never talked about war with me. A guard came up the cell and told Loki something, Loki nodded. He turn his head back and he seemed in a daze. He walked towards the middle of the room and let out this huge gust of golden wind. Knocking over all the chairs and table's in the room, I left him and let him get his anger out before I talked to him. I heard him scream, my head snapped towards him. His hair was a mess, his clothes ripped, and he had a cut on his foot. I sat next to him and held him in my arms. "Loki, what's wrong?" He sniffled trying to control his emotions. 
"Mother is dead." 
"Oh my god, Loki." I held him for hours.
        Thor soon came to the cell, Loki created an illusion but Thor saw right through it. Loki then got ride of it and asked if there mother had suffered. I do not remember the conversation exactly but I remember the end clearly. "You betray and I will kill you." Thor warned Loki. Loki then leaned forward chuckled and said, "When do we start?"

        I'm going with him this time. I will not lose him again.