Return

The sun shines brightly in my eyes and warms my cold bones. I raven hair cascades over my shoulder's and falls almost to my waist. I close my eyes and feel the suns rays soak in to my skin. I smile to myself, I am now eight months along. I look down and see my bulging stomach in front of my. I rub my hand over my stomach, I cannot believe my child will come in just a month. I sit on the chair on my balcony, I sing a song my mother used to sing to me when I was a child. I hope that my child will grow up to have the kindness of both of our mothers. I remember my mother clearly, long raven hair similar to mine with the same dark brown eyes. I remember her kindness and how full of light she was. I smile at the memories, I look at my stomach and hope that I can be as good a mother to my child as my mother was to me. Frigga was just as caring as my mother was, even though she was not Loki's biological mother, she was still considered so. 
        "I can't wait to meet you." I say to my unborn child. I am excited to be a mother, I just wish to see my child in my arms. I want to see Loki light up when he sees the child. Loki's just as excited as I am, he has already started planning for our child's coronation as Asgard's king. I have to keep reminding him that the child is not even born yet.
        Loki and I eloped about three months ago, I was nothing too special. We went to the court house with Nick and got a marriage license. After words we all went to a fancy restaurant and had a nice meal. Loki and I are very happy to be married, I'm still getting used to signing my name James Laufeyson. "What are you thinking about?" I turn to the door and see Loki leaning against the it.
"My mother," I say,"our child."
"What about?" he came and sit down on the chair I was on.
"I was just hoping that our child gets the came kindness our mother's had." I say looking up at him, he rubs my arm.
"As do I." He says kissing my forehead. "Have you gained back anymore memories?"
"No." I say shaking my head. Its been almost a year and I still have not remembered anything else.
"Did Nick say anything about it?" He asked.
"He said I may never get them back." I shrug.
"Get some rest." He says helping me up, and guiding my toward the bed. He kissed my head and tries to help me in bed.
"I got it." I tell him, he rolls his eyes and leaves the room.
        I get under blankets and lay on my back placing my hand on my pregnant stomach. I start to think of how our child will look. Blue eyes and raven hair, brown eyes and raven hair, maybe the child will get Loki's smirk and my nose. I giggle at my enthusiasm. I soon then drift off.

        I saw the man throw Thor on the ground when Loki stabbed him with a sword. The man turned around, and brought Loki to his chest. I screamed and ran to Loki as fast as I could. The man pushed Loki off of him on to the ground. I was now by Loki's side cradling his weak body in my arms. "See you in hell monster." He said and the monster disappeared. Thor came over, "You were a fool to be the hero." Thor said, I gave him a shut up look.
"You are right I'm a fool." he looked down.
"Don't you dare say that." I told him
"I will tell father what you did here." Thor told him.
"I didn't do it for him." Loki said to Thor. Thor walked away giving me alone time with Loki.
"Don't you dare leave me." I told him.
"I must I am sorry." Loki said.
"Wait for me." I said, he nodded.
"I love you James Gates." He said.
"I love you Loki Laufeyson." I said and kissed him, I felt him take his last breathe.

        I wake up and more and more of my memories start to return, I remember jumping off the clock tower and why I felt I needed to do so. Loki had died and I wanted to be with him. I touch my stomach, I realize that if I had not jumped off that tower I may not be married to Loki, I may not even be pregnant now. It sounds insane to me but, I'm happy I jumped off that tower. Other wise I wouldn't be here today. I struggle to get out of bed, I look at the clock it reads 8:23 pm. I had been asleep for a while, I sleep quite a bit now. Believe it or not being pregnant takes a lot out of you. I walk over to the book shelf and gracefully pull out the book of Norse Mythology. I si down on the couch in my room and I start reading out loud to my child, Nick told me that even in the womb a child can hear his or her mother's voice. I smile and laugh every time the child kicks be from the inside. Loki comes in he smiles and walks over to me and sits down placing his arm around my shoulders and a kiss on my temple. I smile into it, he slowly pulls the book from my hands and looks at the spine of the book and see's it's Norse Mythology. He smiles and looks at me "Mind if I read a little?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me.
"Not at all." He changes positions so his hand is on my stomach, I place my hand over his and start to caress it. I smile and lean my head on his shoulder, I close my eyes and just listen to the sound of his voice. The husky British voice of his makes me smile inside when ever he talks.  "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!!!" I hear Nick scream, Loki stops and I open my eyes and look at the door. I then look at him, he helps me up and we make our way down stairs. We are walking down the stair's when I see Nick pull back his fist and connect it to the other man's jaw. Loki and I quickly get to him. I grab Nick by the shirt and pull him back, "What the hell was that?" I ask him, but he is still glaring at the man who is now on the ground bleeding on the porch. "Guess who it is?" Nick says to me. He looks at me and nods his head in the man's direction. I start to walk forward but Loki stops me, he looks at me and shakes his head. I look into his icy blue eyes, "I'll be fine." I tell him.
"Jamie?" I hear the man say, I turn around. Only one person in my entire life has ever called me that.
        The man gets on his feet, his lip is split from Nick's punch. I look at the build of his body, it's similar to Nick's. I then look at his face and see the same raven hair and brown eyes Nick and I have. I set backwards and grab a hold of Loki, fury is coursing through my veins. I'm breathing slightly heavily just as Nick is."It's...um.... good to see you again Jamie." He has the nerve to talk to me after what he did. He looks at my stomach and his eyes get wide. "Your pregnant?" he says looking back into my eyes.
"And married." I say wrapping an arm around Loki.
"Jamie I--"
"Go." I say, I slam the door in his face and start to go upstairs. I still cannot believe who was on the other side of that door.

        My older brother who had abandoned us six years ago....Charlie.