Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

*Present Day* Loki pov

        It has been s year since I faked my death then taking the Allfather's throne. I am going through the biforst now, the familiar cascade of color's surround me. I cannot wait to see my love, too feel her touch... her kiss. These are the things I have longed for over the last year. When I faked my death James told me to wait for her, I hope that she didn't mean what I thought she did. I find myself in front of James beautiful large home, I walk up and knock on the front door. I turn towards the landscape that laid before me, the glorious forest that looked like one of the paintings James had once showed me. The mountains are forced up from the ground causing the tree's of the landscape to grow over it. I smile remembering how passionately she spoke about art when I was in prison.
        The door opens, I turn around hoping it is James, only to be greeted by her brother. My face fell, "I-Jay-she," he stammered trying to find the words. "James told me you were dead." he looks at me with his tired eyes, I'm not surprised according to James doctor's have to work long hours and are always tired. "Where is she?" I ask him firmly, wanting to get to the point.
"She's not here." he said shifting his weight.
"Then where is she?" I said trying to stay calmly. Nick's eyes widen.
"How long has it been since you 'died'?" he asked me.
"A year why?" He grabbed both sides of his head a look of fear crossed over his face.
"Oh god, Oh god." was all he could say, I grab him be the shoulder's and shake him.
"What is it?" I ask him. He swallowed hard.
"Shortly after you 'died', James was going through a dark time. She was contemplating suicide," My eyes widen, she was going to do what I thought. "but I told her to wait a year to see if she could find a reason to live." he started breathing heavily, "She didn't."
"Where could she possibly commit suicide?" I asked him. 
"I don't know Loki." He said, all the sudden he looked up and I saw something click.
"What?" I asked, he turned towards me.
"The past few weeks James has been eyeing the clock tower, I know it's not much but it's a start." he said a glimmer of hope in his eyes.
"Do you know if she said a specific time?" I asked him. He ran into the sitting room and looked at a clock, he came running back grabbing his car keys and his coat.
"She said midnight."
"What time is it now?"
"11:50." he said getting in the car and starting it, I got in the passenger's seat.
"How long does it take to get to the clock tower?"
"15-20 minutes." he said.
"HURRY!!!" I yelled at him and he speed down the driveway to the clock tower.

        Nick stopped a the car and froze, "Oh my god." he said. I followed his gaze, there was the body of a women in the road. Her once raven hair now caked in blood, she laid there lifeless. I ran out of the car and to her hoping and praying that the women was not my beloved James. I knelt down and say her face, James' face. I felt something snap inside me, is this how I made her feel? When I died. My hands floated above her, afraid that anywhere I touch her could break her more. Nick finally makes his way to her and I and kneels down beside me. "Can you heal her?" he asked me.
"I can," I said, "but I am not sure she would be alive."
"You heal her I'm a doctor. I'm sure I could find something to revive her." He said I nodded.
        I put my left hand on her broken bloody skull, and the other one her equally broken and bloody spine. I took a deep breathe and I felt the bones move back together and heal themselves. The coolness from the healing eventually left my hands, she was healed, but her blood was all over the pavement and my hands. "Pick her up and put her in the car." I did so, I grabbed her under the shoulders and the bend in her knee's. I put her in the back behind Nick, I had her lifeless limp body on my lap. I hoped she was alive, I needed her, more than she knew.
        Once we got back to the house, I picked up James and followed Nick into the house. He went to this room with a countless number of medical equipment as well as a bed, which I set her down gently on. Nick started to attach what he called heart rate monitor's to her chest. He then looked at the machine and say a straight line on it. He grabbed two black paddles and rubbed them together. "DON"T YOU DARE DIE ON ME JAY!!" He yelled. He touched the paddles to her chest, I heard a shock and saw her body go up and then fall back down again. He did the same thing again, no success. He did it one more time looked at the monitor and put the paddles down. "She's gone." he said, turned away from me. I hung my head and started to feel tears leave my eye's. That was when I heard a beeping of a machine, Nick's head shot up and say the machine. "SHE'S ALIVE!" he yelled. I walked over to her and say her eye's flutter and open. The brown eye's I had missed so much, she looked around confused. I tried to touch her hand but she pulled away, with fear in her eye's."Where am I?" she asked.
"You are at your house, my love." she looked at me confused. "Do you remember me?" 
"No." she said, panic joined fear on her face.
"What do you remember?" I asked her
"Nothing." I went in to a state of panic.

        She started breathing heavily, fear plastered on her face. "Who am I?"