Not this again

"WHAT!?!?"

"Katie, there's nothing I can do about it. My parents need to find new jobs. Dad got fired and mom still doesn't have one." Ella looked at me as she packed boxes.

"When were you planning on telling me this I mean your full room is almost packed? When are you leaving?"

"I didn't want to tell you when I found out because I knew you would be depressed and I think this weekend."

"WHAT?!? THIS WEEKEND?!??! I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD ME CAUSE I'VE HARDLY BEEN AROUND YOU!!! Where are you going?"

The tears started.

"I'm sorry. We still have like five days. Mom said were going to Macon. Please don't cry Katie."

"I..... I'm sorry I just....... this is to much. I cant believe this is happening again" I said referring to Chandler when he moved.

"Katie please. I'm begging you to stop crying. I hate seeing you like this."

"Ella I have to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

I jumped up grabbing my bag. I knew that I was going to burst as soon as I got home. She's been in my life since I was six. Almost nine years of friendship doesn't just end like that.

I walked in through my doors and screamed. I just screamed to the top of my lungs not caring who heard.

Ella is the only thing that kept me sane all these years. I've been through a lot more than you think and she's the one who's helped me through it all.

My mom wasnt home because she had to run some errands. i was home alone and i didnt want to be. not at this time in my life.

I picked up my phone and called Chandler.he picked up after the fourth ring.

"Hey beautiful" he said sweetly.

"H-hey."

"What's wrong baby?"

"ca-can you come ov-over?"

"yeah sure. I'll be over in ten."

"oka-kay."

I hung up my phone and cuddled into a throw pillow, looking off into space.

loosing her is going to be harder then when i lost Chandler. when you loose a boyfriend you always move on but you can never forget a best friend.

Did i mention that Ella and Dylan kinda hit it off. They were the perfect couple. Sadly, they had to break up for the same reason i had to break up with Chandler. They were really in love and still are. It's sad that they had to break up.

I'm loosing one of the most important people in my life and there's nothing I can do about it.

I sat there starring off into space until two knocks came from the door.

I threw the pillow on the couch and ran to the door.

I twisted the doorknob and jumped hoping that the arms I was jumping into was chandler's.

Lucky for me, it was him.

He accepted the hug and held me close.

After a couple seconds I let go and he followed me in the house, shutting the door behind him.

I started up the stairs, as did Chandler.

I walked in to my room and fell face first on my bed.

He came over and positioned himself on the bed in a way I could somehow cuddle into him as if he knew I was going to.

I slid up to him and sat in between his legs, laying my head on his torso.

He rapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my head.

He rocked me back and forth while I cried my eyes out.

Eventually he looked down at me and said "so, you want to tell me what this is all about?"

I sat up and looked at him, wiping my eyes.

"She's leaving."

"Who's leaving?"

"El-Elle."

He didn't need to hear anymore.

He pulled me back in and tried to calm me down and make me feel better.

I slowly calmed down and fell asleep.

.......

I woke up still in his arms. He was still awake.

"Have you been awake this whole time?" I asked.

"Yep. I had to be awake for when my angel awoke from her nap."

His words warmed my heart.

His phone buzzed.

He picked it up and slid the answer button. He talked for about a minute then hung up.

"Katie, I'm really sorry but that was my dad. He's pissed because I forgot to clean up the house. I have to go home but I will be back later, okay? Keep calm until then, beautiful." He said.

He kissed my head then got up and left.

About 3 minutes later my mom walked in.

I ran down the stairs so I could tell her about Ella.

When I walked into the kitchen she was standing there, face red and eyes puffy.

"Mom, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Honey, I have to tell you something really important. You should sit down."