Thought he loved me

4 days later....

Chandler slowly healed and I was by his side in the hospital the whole time. Oh and remember how Chandler got a job in a show called The Walking Dead? Well he became kinda famous and I've been getting a lot of hate from people. Mostly girls saying stuff like he's mine and he doesn't love you but I just ignore it. I try to anyway.

He finally got out of the hospital with a broken arm and stitches in his lip. He decided that when his arm heals he is taking me to the fair for my 14th birthday. How sweet. He said that he is paying for EVERYTHING. God he is perfect.

.................................................

Two weeks later....

Well Chandler's arm is fully healed now and nothing really happened in those two weeks except for some short meaningful kisses and talks.

"So what do you have planed for tomorrow when we leave the fair" I asked him referring to my birthday.

"Well I can't tell you that." He winked at me and smirked. I was a bit confused but kept walking.

At this moment we are walking down a random street holding hands and chatting it up. We go for walks all the time now. It's kind of our thing.

"Do you have my gift? Huh huh huh" I anxiously asked jumping up and down.

"Maybe I do.... maybe I don't."

Ok Riggs now your getting on my nerves.

"Ugh, so many secrets. I hate anything that involves present giving because you can't see it when you want to" I said pouting and crossing my arms like a five year old.

"Don't worry. You'll love it."

I better. I mean.....uhhhhh..... never mind.

.............

The next day....

I got dressed in blue jeans and a walking dead T-shirt. I walked out of my room and down the stairs.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, Chandler was already hear and he was standing in the doorway laughing at me.

"Nice shirt" he said in between laughs.

"What's wrong with it?"

"Nothing it's just I'm on it and its funny" he said still giggling.

I rolled my eyes and we walked out the door.

The whole way there, Chandler had his arm around me and I knew for sure that my shoulder was beginning to smell like axe. But I didn't mind.

When we got to the fair, Chandler handed me twenty dollars to go get some cotton candy.

I went and got two blue cotton candy and began back to where Chandler was waiting.

When I got there, there was a huge group of girls standing around him screaming.

I pushed my way through them and I couldn't believe my eyes.... I saw a skinny girl with long brown hair jump up to Chandler. As soon as she got close she wrapped her arms around his neck and forced her lips against his. I was waiting for him to push her of but he didn't.

I thought he loved me. I guess not.

Happy birthday to me.

Chandler's P.O.V

I was waiting for Katie to get back with the cotton candy when I heard a girl scream "OH. MY. GOD. IT'S CHANDLER RIGGS!!"

My first instinct was to run but I had to wait for Katie plus they crowded around me to fast.

I couldn't find a crack in the crowd that I could squeeze through. I turned it hopes that there would be some kind of Exit behind me but when I did I felt a pair of unfamiliar lips push onto mine.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I tried to hall away but she was to strong. Really strong for a girl as tiny as her.

She finally pulled away and when I turned all I saw was Katie standing in the front of the crowd, the cotton candy on the ground and tears welling up in her eyes.

She turned around and knocked over at least three girls in her efforts to get away from the crowd...or me.

I turned to face the girl that kissed me. She had a devious smirk on her face.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!" I yelled to her over the screaming.

I would probably yell anyway.

"Well excuse me for getting you a hot, skinny girlfriend." She replied.

"I ALREADY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!"

"Who, that fat bitch that just ran away crying like a baby. Seriously Channy, why want that when you could have all this?" She flipped her hair.

" OK FOR 1. SHE'S NOT FAT AND FOR 2. I DONT WANT AN UGLY SKANK LIKE YOU WHEN I HAVE SOMEONE AS BEAUTIFUL AS KATIE!!!!"

"Ouch that hurt." She said with a whole lot of sarcasm.

"Come on Channy, I'm only in Atlanta for one more night so why don't you come with me and I'll show you my hotel and give you the night of your life" she said.

Does she think I'm a player or somethin'.

"WHAT THE HELL!?! IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU NOW IF YOU DONT MIND, I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND TO GO TALK TO!!!" I yelled in frustration.

I pushed through the crowd not caring who I knocked down in the process.

I am very pissed.