Trust

"KATIE!! YOUR WANTED ON THE PHONE!!" I heard my mom call from downstairs.

I walked down the stairs in my pj shorts and grabbed the phone of the counter along with a peach.

"Hello" I slurred out with a mouth full of juicy peach.

"Hey Katie" chandler said with a chuckle.

"Oh, hi. Sorry I'm eating a peach" I answered slurping the juice.

"That's ok. Is it good?"

"Yes it is now what do you want?"

"Well that's a little rude."

"Sorry but I'm in the middle of a walking dead marathon and out of nowhere Carl decides to call me and takes forever to get to the point now what do you want Carl?"

He laughed like crazy for a minute and answered.

"Oh sorry. Umm I was just gonna ask if we're still up for the beach on my birthday?"

"Yeah we're still on. What about Sam and Gray? Are they still coming?"

"I think so but I'm not sure and if they do come then they will probably bring there girlfriends."

"Ok well if you don't mind I have to get back to a marathon of my favourite show with my favourite boy. I'll see you tomorrow when you come over. K?"

"Yeah, k. I'll see you tomorrow babe. Love you."

"Okay 1. Don't call me that and 2. I love you too. Bye."

"Bye."

I walked back up to my room with a bowl of popcorn that I popped while talking to Chandler.

I sat on my bed and continued watching the walking dead.

Ever since Chandler was casted for the show, I've been in love with it. I'm literally obsessed.

I was at the second episode of season three when I decided I should probably get some sleep since it was 3:30 in the morning.

I turned over and within two seconds I was out like a light.

--------

I woke up to someone poking my cheek over and over. I opened my eyes to see Chandler knelt down by my bed right next to my face.

"Ughhhhh!" I rolled over only to feel a body weigh down the other side of my bed and a set of arms wrap around me.

Chandler was breathing on the back of my neck which usually bothers me but didn't this time.

"Chandler I-"

"Yes yes I know. You have to go pee."

I laughed and rolled off my bed. I started towards the bathroom. I stopped dead in my tracks when I realized something.

"Chandler, you weren't suppose to come over until three so what are you doing here at eleven o'clock in the morning?"

"Well you see, I woke up at nine and I was laying in bed for about a half hour when I thought to myself, I can't spend another hour without this girl and I just had to come early so when I got up, I tried texting you and asking you if it was okay for me to come over then but you didn't answer so I just ate some breakfast and watched some TV. At 10:30 I just had to come because I couldn't last any longer without seeing your beautiful face and hearing your angelic voice in my ear so I got up and walked here and let me tell you, your mother is awesome because she let me come up here before you were awake."

I just stood there letting the words sink in. He said I had an angelic voice.

Awww he's so sweet.