Spying

Chandler P.O.V

I can't believe she moved on. Well I did too so I guess she had the right to. The truth is, I never stopped liking....loving Katie. I just thought that getting with Hayley might help get rid of my pain. But Hayley just turned out to be a.... you know what I'm not low enough to call her that but I caught her cheating on me with this guy with black hair and a lip piercing which looked like it was going to go down her throat.

What was his name...jack...rake...Jake? That was it. Jake.

Well she can be happy with him now because I'm gonna get my Katie back. My beautiful Katie.

Wait.... did she say she was going on a date?

I wonder were there going. I should go see who this Max guy is because for some strange reason I don't like him. I'll just go look from the distance I mean this isn't spying. Is it?

I'll just see who he is and go.

Katie's P.O.V

I was getting ready when I heard the doorbell ring. I knew it was Max because I heard his beautiful voice say hello to my mom. I started to rush. I couldn't wait for this date because he was taking me to paintball because I mentioned that I always wanted to go. No way I was wearing a good outfit so I wore some old clothes that was still nice and went downstairs to see him standing in the door way. His hair was greatly styled as always and his braces seemed to always look so cute on him. I think I love him.

Chandler's P.O.V

I was standing across the street with a hat and thick jacket on so I wouldn't look like myself as I watched a car pull into the driveway.

I saw a boy with brown hair step out and walk to the door. This must be Max. I felt like walking right up to him and punching him across the face but I knew Katie would protect him and be mad at me so I didn't. I watched and watched until I saw him and Katie walk out hand in hand which as you probably already know, drove me nuts. He kissed her head and opened the door for her. At this time I was fuming.

I watched the car drive away and I felt jealousy and anger build up inside of me.

I was not happy.