The "dates"

I woke up at 8:30am the next morning. I hadn't slept much the night before. I was up thinking about him. Even in the couple of hours that I was asleep, I dreamt about him.

After I got dressed and ate breakfast, I left and went to an old shack where I sat on the balcony and it just so happened that I could see his apartment from the shack.

I sat there staring at it and thinking about why he wanted me to come back. I heard a chime from my phone. It was Ella.

She was asking were I was. I checked the time and it was already noon. I quickly got up and got on my bike. The time felt like it was going fast but not fast enough. I went home and waited anxiously for 8:00pm.

It was 7:45pm and I was riding around on my bike waiting for 8. I don't know why but I felt like I was going on a date. A date with someone I don't know the name of.

I drove back to his apartment. He wasn't there yet so I started to go around the block once more when I heard the screeching of a window rubbing up the sides of a window pane.

I turned and there he was. I kept going because it would seem weird if I would have been there first when he was the one who asked me to come.

I went around the block and there he was. Slouched over the window pane waiting. I saw him put his head down and I sped up.

Then I saw him go in the window, I started to race time and that's when my hand tightened and I came to a stop. He put his head back out the window, straitened his back and smiled.

"Hey"

" hi" we said our hellos.

"I thought you weren't going to show"

"Well I did" I said.

"Yeah you did. So what's your name?"

"It's Katie. And yours?"

"Chandler. It's nice to meet you I guess"

He pulled his head in and shut the window. I thought he was gone. I was so disappointed. I started to drive away until

"HEY, KATIE!" I turned around to see that he came out of the building. I went back and he came over to me.

He was a young teenage boy with medium length, dark brown hair. He had beautiful blue eyes and full lips with a lightly freckled face.

He was handsome, very handsome.

"your beautiful" I heard him whisper to himself.

"And your handsome" I said to him.

"Wait, you heard that?"

"Yes, yes I did and thank-you" I said laughing. He started to blush.

"So how old are you" I had to ask.

"I'm turning fifteen in a week and you?" he answered.

"I just turned thirteen" I said thinking that even if he did like me that I'm probably to young for him.

He started to stare at me smiling. I waved my hand in front of his face and called out his name but he was gone. I started to walk away and that's when he came back.
"D-don't leave! Please don't leave!" he begged me.

I turned around and I saw his eyes. They were gleaming in the light and the blue shined like diamonds.

"You have beautiful eyes" he said to me but this time it was me in a trans.

He asked me to come back tomorrow then again and again and eventually it just became a routine.

About the 11th time we met, he asked me the next day, go to the field up the road and of coarse, I said yes.