Forbidden

It's been a week since we moved to Atlanta and I'm so frustrated with Hayley. She is always with Chandler. I can't get him alone. Not even as friends.

Me, my mom, Ella and her family are having dinner with Chandler and his parents tonight. Kind of like a thank-you for everything.

My mom and I walked in and walked over to the table where Ella, her family, Chandler, his family and.... Hayley were sitting.

In the middle of dinner, Hayley got up and said she had to go to the bathroom.

"Well, I have to use the washroom. Katie, would you like to go?"

"No" is what I felt like saying but instead I said "yes. "

We stood up and began walking to the bathroom.

Hayley placed her hand on my back and as soon as we turned the corner, she dug her thumb in my back.

I flinched and hissed in pain as she pulled me in the bathroom by my hair.

"Listen bitch! I've seen the way you've been looking at chandler and I don't like it. If you ever come near us again, you won't live to see another day! Do I make myself clear?" She looked at me with furious eyes and I knew she was serious.

"Listen Hayley, were just friends. I have no interest in Chandler." I lied.

"Yeah right! I know you two were a couple and he got excited when he found out he could bring you here but me on the other hand, hated the idea. Just stay away!" She stormed out of the bathroom as I walked out behind her, offended and terrified.

I saw her stop at the corner, brushing her fingers through her hair and turning around looking at me with a smirk.

Ass.

I am not done with her.