Out and back in

One week later....

I spent a week in the hospital and Chandler came in every day to see me. I was finally healed and my mom decided that I was transferring to Chandler's school because she doesn't want me around Ashton.

Chandler is so mad at Ashton and he wants to kill him but I try not to let him out of sight. Not because I don't want Ashton to get hurt but because I don't want Chandler to.

Chandler asked me out to the movies tonight so I got ready and now I'm waiting for him. He came to the door and when I opened it, he was just as cute as ever with a plaid shirt and jeans on.

He walked me out the door and kissed the top of my head.

When we walked in the theatre we went to buy the tickets. I heard a familiar voice and looked towards the entrance. Oh no....it was Ashton with his friends.

Chandler didn't notice him so I kept him from looking. We walked in and sat at the very top were we could have some privacy.

"Chandler I have to go use the washroom" I whispered.

He nodded as I stood up and walked out.

When I walked out to we're the check in was I saw Chandler laying on the floor with security dragging Ashton out. His friends fallowing.

There were people gathered around but I pushed through to we're he was. He had blood and cuts all over his face and he was holding his stomach with his bloody fist. His lip was busted open and he had a swollen eye.

I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. I knelt down beside him and placed his head on my lap as I gently rocked him reassuring him that everything was going to be alright. I hated seeing him like this. Now I want to kill Ashton. I wish he would just leave me alone. Leave us alone.

Some men in uniform came in and lifted Chandler on to a stretcher and rolled him out. I fallowed.

I got out of the hospital just two days ago and now I'm right back in but this time not me. Just the one I love.