The "real" date

It's been a week since chandler and I officially started dating and we kept our "dates" going. The night before, he had asked if we could go on a real date so he was taking me to a movie.

After supper that day, I got dressed in a purple shirt with a hanging shoulder, a pair of bleached jeans and my black boots that took like five minutes to lace up. I put on some eyeliner with some light eyeshadow and light pink lipstick. I went downstairs and said good bye to my parents and waited by the door. Chandler told me that he was going to pick me up but he said it was a surprise of how.

I was waiting for ten minutes and then there was a knock on the door. I stood up to answer it and when I opened it, it was chandler. He was was wearing a pair of jeans and I solid black, long sleeved shirt. He was as handsome as always. He had a short black taxi behind him and a long, black box in his hand. He opened it up and it was so beautiful. It was a beautiful silver bracelet with a silver angel holding a alexandrite (light pink) birthstone on it which I mentioned to him during one of our dates. He reached for my hand and lifted it lightly. He put the bracelet on me and held my hand. He guided me out the door.

When we got in the taxi, he told the taxi driver to go to the theatre. Meanwhile I still didn't know what movie we were going to see. Chandler put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

The taxi stopped in front of the movie theatre where he payed the taxi driver and opened my door for me. We walked in and lined up.

We spent the whole movie cuddling. It was great. He kissed me on the head a couple times and he kept me warm in the cold theatre.

On the way home, we sat the same way we did going. "You are so beautiful" he whispered as he lifted my chin up with the side on his hand. We leaned I to kiss when the taxi driver said "were here!" we snapped our heads at him and payed him.

He walked me to my door and we stood there for a couple minutes just looking at each other, smiling. Then we leaned in. Our lips touched and it felt the same way it did when we first kissed. I opened up my door. " Bye" I said to him, still feeling the butterflies going through my body. "Bye" he replied.

I went to bed that night and dreamt about him.