Bully

I've been ignoring Chandler for a week know and his birthday is in two weeks. The last day of school is on his birthday and we had plans to go to a beach but then my birthday happened.

It was a Monday and I had school oh and did I mention that I have a new bully? Well I do and great for me, it's a boy. He had mentally hurt me by calling me names and he hasn't physically hurt me yet but I know he will.

I won't tell anyone because I had

A bully before and when I told someone, that bully put me in the hospital.

Any way his name is Josh and he is popular so he is the leader of a group of boys who are also all jerks.

I walked to school and got pulled in the boys bathroom by a pair of strong arms. My first thought was Ashton but then I remembered I have a new bully.

Josh pushed me up against the wall but not hurting me for some reason. He was by himself which was strange because he's usually always with his friends.

He looked into my fearful eyes.

"Katie, I'm not gonna hurt you. I just wanted to ask you a question." I nodded still frightened to death.

"Ok. All I wanted to know is if you have a boyfriend."

Wait.... what?

"I.... I uhhhh..... I ..uhhhh"

"Come on its a simple question."

"No."

" Ok now I know I'm probably confusing the shit out of you right now but I will explain. Katie I like you... a lot. I only said the stuff I did so my friends wouldn't get mad but ever since you got to this school I've loved you and I knew at first you were with Chandler but I heard you were broke up soooo....."

We are broke up but for 1. He bullied me and for 2. I'm not ready to move on. Not yet.

"Sooo..... what" I asked.

"Soooo would you be my girlfriend" he asked.

Woah boy. Back up.

"WHAT!?! Josh, just yesterday you were calling me fat and ugly and know your asking me out."

"I know and I'm sorry for that but I really like you."

Yeah... whatever. He's just another Ashton in disguise. I've seen the way he is and I know he is a major player. He will pretend he likes you but if he doesn't get what he wants he immediately

dumps you.

"Oh please" I said as I pushed past him to get to the door. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back and making sure my back was facing him.

He had me in some sort of choke hold.

"Shhh, you'll be fine baby, you'll be fine." I started to cry until someone came through the bathroom door.

He swung around still holding me and when I looked to the door I saw Chandler there with bags under his eyes and messy hair. His clothes was very dirty looking and he looked very tired. What happened to him?

"Chandler-"

"Shut up Katie" Josh said.

Chandler began to step forward but stopped when a pocket knife was raised to my neck.....

Chandler's P.O.V

I stepped in the bathroom so I could wash my face and step out of reality for a couple minutes.

When I walked in I saw a boy turn to face me and he had....Katie in his arms.

"Chandler-" she squeaked but was cut off my the boy.

"Shut up Katie!" as soon as I heard the voice, I knew who it was. It was Josh Kelly. He was an ass.

I tried to step forward but paused when I saw him open a pocket knife and raise it to Katie's neck. She whimpered softly as I stepped back raising my hands in defence.

I looked into Josh's eyes only to see pitch black. What happened to him.

"Josh, just put down the knife and we can figure this out" I said.

"NO! I love you Katie. You hear me, I love you" he whispered in her ear.

I can't let him hurt her. I already did that mentally.

I have an idea.

Katie's P.O.V

"You know man, all you have to do is ask me to help and I will. She knows me. I know her. She's a wimp and I'd be glad to help" Chandler said.

What is he doing.

Josh slightly laughed and threw me to the ground between them. Chandler lifted me up by my elbows and pressed up against me. He turned me to face him and he looked me in the eyes. He gave me a face telling me to fallow along.

I slightly nodded as he made it look as if he punched me in the stomach. I played along and fell to the floor groaning and coughing.

Josh walked over to Chandler and smiled. He whispered something to Chandler and then looked back to me smirking. Chandler laughed than turned fast punching Josh in the face causing him to fall to the floor.

Chandler got on top of him and began punching him. I could see the adrenalin running through Chandler's tired eyes.

Josh couldn't flip him over. chandler told me to go find help do I did. I ran to the principals office.

"HELP!! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!!!"

The secretary stood from her seat

and fallowed me to the bathroom. She called two of the men janitors to come with her so they fallowed as well.

We walked in and Chandler stood up as the janitors pulled him back.

"No not him. Josh. Josh tried to kill me" I told them pointing towards the bloody, beat up boy on the floor.

They let go of Chandler and grabbed Josh. The secretary asked me what happened and I told her everything.

They took Josh out of the bathroom and brought me and Chandler to the office to call our parents. We were going home for the rest of the day. We were not staying in school. Not after this.