Hospital

Chandler's P.O.V

When we got to the hospital they said they had to check over Katie's body and stitch her up. I had to stay in the waiting room.

When they finished, the doctor came out and told me that she was going to be fine but that she was cut and bruised all over her body. I can't wait to find out who did this because when I do they won't live to see another day.

I walked in and saw her laying on the hospital bed in a gown with stitches and bruises all over her. I sat there waiting for her to wake up.

Katie's P.O.V

I woke up in a hospital bed and there was a doctor standing up in front of me. I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't talk and I could barely see. When the doctor walked out I went back to sleep.

I woke up again but this time it was not a doctor in front of me. It was Chandler. I tried to sit up but only to fall back in excruciating pain. I looked down to see my body was covered in bruises and I could feel a stitch on my lip. He slightly smiled and stood over me.

"Hello beautiful. "I giggled remembering what we had said to each other the first time we went to the field.

"Hi there handsome" I managed to choke out.

"When do I get to leave this nasty place?"

"When you get better which you will" he assured me.

There was a silent moment. He starred at me with a smile but the smile quickly faded.

"What's wrong" I asked him worried.

"Who did this?"

I stayed quiet because Ashton is a lot stronger and a lot more violent than he seems. I know Chandler would go after him and I know Ashton would hurt him. I don't want him hurt.

"Who did this Katie" he asked with more anger in his voice.

I have to tell him.

"Ashton but-" he cut me off.

"That little jerk did that to you?"

"Yes but-"

"KATIE NO BUTS! HE RAPED YOU AND THE DOCTOR SAID THAT YOUR LUCKY YOUR STILL ABLE TO HAVE KIDS! HE SAID YOU WERE LUCKY YOU LIVED!"

He's never rose his voice like that to me before. It scared me. I turned on my side and started to cry.

"Katie, I'm sorry it's just I can't stand seeing you like this. It hurts me."

"She needs to get some rest." The doctor walked in and Chandler walked out and if I'm not mistaking I think I heard him sniffle. Was he about to cry.

This boy really loves me. And I really love him.