New boy

Remember the night that Hayley threatened me? Yeah well I haven't talked to Chandler since. He's been texting like crazy and I won't answer. Not yet.

Anyway I'm going to the skating arena with Ella today because her dad got a job up there and we can go run around and do what we want. It's really cool. I had an hour to get ready so I took a shower and pinned my hair in a tight ponytail. Even though I'm not super skinny, well I'm not skinny at all but I'm not huge either, I wore a pair of black tights with a purple, soft skort and grey leg Warmers and a black long sleeve shirt and a grey sweater vest. I looked good.

I grabbed my figure skates and left.

When I got to Ella's house, we left immediately because her dad had to work.

We got there within five minutes and started to skate on the empty rink. It was fun because I wasn't great at skating and fell down a lot.

After pulling myself up for the 17th time, we heard the door open from the top of the seating area were three young boys walked in laughing.

They were not paying attention to me or Ella so we went to hide behind the side boards. I twisted my ankle while trying to step over the edge and hit my skate against the wall which made a noise so I quickly got up and hid.

"We know your there so you might as well come out" one boy said.

We never answered.

"Oh well. I was looking forward to seeing a show" the same boy said while looking at his friends as they nodded.

Of coarse, me being the stubborn one, got up and said "well there's not much of a show to see with a clumsy girl like me around!"

They just looked at me while two smiled and the other laughed and blushed.

Did he think I was " pretty"?

Ella stood up silent and slow as I tried to walk only wincing in pain.

Ella ran to my side and helped me walk. I looked up and saw the three boys. One had black hair, pushed to the side while the others had brown and blonde. The blonde with freckles, black headed one with a lip piercing and the brown headed, also known as mr. blush a lot, had braces.

"So what are your names?" the black headed asked.

"Katie" I said as I kind of waved one hand and Ella introduced herself.

" I'm Dylan" the blonde said.

"Jake" the black headed stated smirking.

"I'm Max" the brown headed whispered still not making eye contact.

"So you guys gonna be around long cause we are gonna hang out here for a while" Jake said/asked.

"My moms a nurse. I can take a look at that ankle with the knowledge I have" Dylan stated.

They walked down on the rink and sat on the side board as Ella and I did the same.

Max looked at me and smiled revealing his braces.

I smiled back.

....

Ella and I went to the arena every day and the boys were all there too. Max and I always sat together because we became really good friends until the day Ella was sick and couldn't go so her dad brought me up. It turns out that jake and Dylan were also sick so it was just me and Max.

.....

"Hey" Max said smiling brightly when he saw me.

"Hi" I answered with also a big grin.

He walked over and hugged me.

Why did he hug me?

We sat down and began to talk.

"So max what are jake and-" I was cut off by his lips touching mine. He kissed me.

It felt right. It felt like this was something normal. As if we kissed all the time but it felt magical.

He raised his hand to my cheek and I kept mine on the chair.

We pulled away and smiled.

I think I like the new boy.