That was close

After school he walked me home and I asked if he wanted to come in. "Sure" he said.

He came in and my parents weren't home.

"Do you want to watch a movie" I asked. He nodded so we went in to the living room and picked out WRECK-IT-RALPH because we're both strange and like cartoon movies.

I fell asleep in the middle of the movie laying on Chandler's lap.

By the time I woke up, the end credits were running and Chandler was asleep. I woke him up by poking his cheek over and over until his eyes opened.

He smiled at me as we leaned in to kiss and then I heard the door shut.

"Katie, were home!" My dad yelled. No no no. This can't be happening! My parents would kill me if they found out I had a boyfriend that was two years older than me.

I grabbed Chandler's hand and pulled him up off the couch as I started searching the house for somewhere for him to leave.

"The back door" I thought. I pulled chandler to the back door which also went into the kitchen.

We were almost there when I saw and heard my parents walking into the kitchen.

I turned so fast that I almost tripped up both me and Chandler.

We got back to the living room when I saw the window.

I nodded towards it as chandler quickly caught on. We both ran towards the window as I opened it and he climbed out.

He kissed my cheek and left.

I heard footsteps coming towards the living room and quickly shut the window as I sat on the couch with my phone in my hand.

"Katie, could you please come help your mother and I pack away the groceries" he asked.

"Sure" I answered. That was close.