Worst day of my life

When Max and I got to paintball, we went in and put on our vests. We were the only ones there so it was REALLY fun. We played for like an hour until I heard another gun go off. When I looked over, I saw Chandler hiding behind a post with a paintball gun in his hand pointed at Max. He is not doing this.

"Chandler what are you doing here!?!" I asked getting closer to him. He kept his eyes on Max.

"Katie who is this?" Max looked at me with anger in his eyes which were not towards me but Chandler.

"My ex boyfriend who asked me to take him back today and I told him I had a date with my boyfriend and he must have fallowed me" I said looking at Max.

" Listen man, I don't want any trouble but I'm with Katie now and you can't just take a guys girlfriend. I'm sure you know that." Max's expression changed to a soft look but Chandler lowered the gun with a still mad face.

"She was mine first!!!!" Chandler lunged himself towards Max and knocked him over and began punching him over and over while I tried to pull him off. Max flipped Chandler over and started to punch him.

"STOP IT!!!!!!!" I yelled and they both looked at me with bloody, cut up faces. Max's worst.

I can't believe Chandler did this. I mean, if he would have liked me like he said then he would have held on to what we had but now I have that with someone else.

"Chandler, you can't do this. We were together but you moved and got a new girlfriend. You can't expect someone to wait for one boy her whole life. I moved on with my life and now I have Max. Please Chandler, you have to move on too" I said. I saw Chandler's eyes start to water while he got up and sped away.

This has been the worst day of my life.