Chapter 1: BlueElmo (Teen fiction, fan fiction, romance, humor, action)

About the author:

I love chocolate. Haha :)

Author's Name (Wattpad):

BlueElmo

Where are you from?

Canada

Where do you get inspiration from?

Everyday life, movies, books, my imagination…

What are your interests?

Reading, writing, Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, Big Brother, etc… (I have a lot)

What genres do you like to read?

Anything except horror

What genres do you like to write?

Teen fiction, fan fiction, romance, humor, action

What stories do you hate?

HORROR

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Don’t write only to please your readers, write for yourself.

______________________

About the Story:

1.

What is it called?

Smile, You’re Beautiful

Genres?

Teen Fiction / Short Story / Watty Awards 2012

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Missy Vega

What are they like?

Lonely, sad, hurt, lost.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

You know that girl you called fat? She’s been starving herself for God knows how long.

You know that chick you called emo? She’s been battling depression for years.

You know that gal you bullied and whenever she would cry you would say “Aww is little Missy going to go cry to her mommy and daddy?” Her parents died a couple years ago and she’s still grieving their death.

The tiniest thing can hurt a person beyond words, but it can also shed light to a dark tunnel. This is Missy Vega’s story about loss, hurt, betrayal and hope.

Extra information about the story:

It’s for bullying awareness.

2.

What is it called?

Gangster Attraction

Genres?

Teen Fiction / Romance / Action

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Fiona Love / Fire

What are they like?

Dangerous, smart, courageous, straight-forward, fearless, confident, assertive, loyal, badass.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Fiona Love is her school’s head cheerleader. However, don’t let her looks and her social status fool you; she’s far from the stereotypical dumb blond bimbo. She’s dangerous. She could kill you in less than thirty seconds. Under that popular girl façade is one of the most feared and respected gang leaders, Fire. She hasn’t been the same ever since HE left, several years ago. Suddenly, there’s a mysterious new boy in school and her world is turned upside down.

Damon Storm is leader to a well-known gang called the Bloody Skulls. He has the power, the money, the girls. He’s not a guy you want to cross roads with. He’s cruel and heartless ever since SHE left. Then, when he has to go to a new school because of some issues, there’s a certain girl that piques his interest.

What happens when two of the most powerful gang leaders are attracted to each other? Will things take a turn for the best, or for the worst?

Extra information about the story:

Not your typical love story ;)