Ride of fear (5)

Niall's POV

After the signing we had decided to go to an amusement park. Liam and I had taken off in the direction towards the roller coasters, Zayn went to the fun house, and Lou and Harry went over to the game booths.

"Which one do you want to go on first?" Liam asks me. I point towards the biggest, highest, and scariest one.

"That one!" I shout.

"Are you sure?" I nod my head and we take off running in that direction. Honestly, I'm frightened to death of heights, I just want Liam to hold me. Hehe. Smart leprechaun.

Liam and I had gotten into the cart, and the ride was about to take off. Liam looked really confident, while I over here, I was shaking out of my trousers.

"Is it too late to back out?"

"Sorry Ni, but you are the one that wanted to go on." Liam says sympathetically. Fudge balls! Why couldn't I have picked the little kid ride?!

Liam's POV

Niall is so cute when he's scared. I mean he's like a little penguin. Since he's scared, I hold his hand and tell him it's ok.

"Are you sure?" The younger boy asks me. I start to run circles into his hand with my thumb and whisper in his ear.

"I promise." I can tell that my words had sent shivers down his back. After the ride had started he relaxes. Then we both start to freak out because we're going downhill so freaking fast!

We're like a four hundred feet in the air, and are about to go downhill at two hundred miles an hour.

"Holy fucking shit!" I hear Niall scream from beside me. Of course his Irishness comes out. There are only two times where you see the Irish side of Niall come out.

1) When he's been drinking.

2) When he's pissed, or scared as hell.

As of right now, he's the second.

After the ride has finished, Niall would not let go of me. It was if he was chained to me.

"Liam, remind me NEVER to do that again!" He shouts loudly which causes me to chuckle.

"Aw is my wittle Nialler scared?" I ask him with a baby voice.

"No!" He joke and gently hits me in the arm.

"Niall, look, a photo booth!" I point towards the direction of the photo booth and drag him towards it.

"Pleereaaaasse." I begs.

"You're such a little kid. But sure." He answers. He's right, I'm older yet I'm a little kid.

I've always wanted to take pictures in a photo booth with Niall. I actually wanted to kiss him in one.