I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 11

Hey people. This one is slightly boring but important. The next one is going to be very random. I'll try to update the next one earlier because this one is super short. You will know about the girl and Troy thing in the next one though. Don't worry.

p.s. songs usually have little relation to the story. i just like putting up youtube videos. lol

xoxo- TiaRiaFia

I walked up the stairs on my porch with a flower I found in the forest. It was a pretty light blue tulip and I was going to plant it and stuff. I walked into the house while stuffing it in my pocket and went down the hall. I saw my mother crying into my dad's chest and Dad holding her. I sighed and stopped at the doorway. Dad turned to me with anger while Mom still cried into his chest.

"See what you did! You made your mother cry!" He yelled shaking his head disappointed at me. I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"How is it my fault?! All I said is that I didn't want to marry someone's who's not my mate!" I said shaking. How could he blame me? Just because I didn't want to marry a dude I never met? Please! He must be crazy.

"You're mother wants this war over and you're being selfish by not helping this pack by not giving the poor wolf a chance." He said dead serious and I smiled incredulously at him.

"How am I being selfish? I just want my husband to be my choice- not yours or the packs!" I yelled at him and Mom cried harder into his shirt. He brought her closer and glared at me.

"You haven't given him a chance yet!" He said and I groaned. I so wanted to tell them who my mate was but my parents would probably send me away for that.

"Yes, I have last year and I felt nothing when I met him!" I said gripping my hair. He scoffed. Gosh, my dad is so fucking stupid and pushy. And all my mom does is just cry about some stupid shit. What is wrong with my parents?!

"You could give him another chance-at least for your mother." He said annoyed and I groaned still gripping my hair. I looked at the floor and my eyebrows furrowed. Dad has never cared if the war ended so why does he care now? Realization came over me and I jumped up looking at him. He still had a glare directing at me.

"This isn't about me...this is about mom." I said surprised and Mom finally came away from Dad's chest to look at me. Dad looked away from me while Mom looked at me confused. My lips parted shocked.

"What do you mean?" she asked me with a hoarse voice. I just stood staring at my father incredibly shocked as he looked at the floor clenching his teeth. I slowly let go of my hair.

"You said you want this war over. Dad never cared about the war ending before. He only wants to make you happy. He would do anything like taking away my happiness to make you happy. If I marry that wolf and the lands were ok, you would be happy. He doesn't care about anything that's affected...but you." I said slowly and staring right at my dad. He just stared at the floor as Mom gasped. She turned to him astonished.

"Is...that true?" she asked him but she already knew the answer. He nodded as he looked at the floor. Mom exhaled sharply. "You would ruin our daughter's happiness just to make me slightly happier?!" she asked angry and annoyed. Dad turned to her and nodded.

"Yes. I care about you the most and I want you to be happy with everything." Dad said and Mom shook her head. Wow, that just sounded like he didn't care about anyone else- even his own daughter- except for Mom. Hmm, that just makes me feel special.

"Hailey, you can go. I'm going to talk to your father." Mom said staring straight at my dad. I turned on my heel and ran to my room. I slammed my door while locking it and sat on my bed. I felt tears come down again! This emotional roller coaster needs to stop.

I took the flower out my pocket and looked at it smiling. I looked towards my big window and went to it. I opened it and climbed out the room. I landed on dirt and grabbed a pot full of soil. I started running through the streets and through the forests. I went to the Hollywood sign and went behind H. I kneeled down and started to plant the flower. It will probably grow here even if it is the winter.

I stood up and smiled at my work. I don't know why I did it but it was fun. I grabbed the pot I brought and ran back home. I went back through my window and closed the window. I could hear my parents fighting. Well, I could hear Mom yelling at Dad and I closed it out. I went to bathroom and washed my hands. I heard a knock when I walked out of my bathroom and I turned to the bedroom door. I opened it but no one was there. I shrugged but then I heard it again and it came from the window. I looked over at it and saw Sean. I rolled my eyes and went to window.

I opened it and he climbed through. I closed it as he stood up. "Why didn't you just use the front door?" I asked him as I sat on my bed exhausted.

"Mom told me to get home an hour ago. And speaking of Mom, why is she yelling?" he asked looking at the door. I started to take off my shoes.

"Dad said I had to marry the Nevada's Pack's Alpha's son and-" I started but he looked at me surprised.

"He said what?!" he said and I sighed. I told him everything that happened from the meeting to now not missing one part. When I was done, he was shaking his head. "Dad is so difficult!" he said sitting next to me. I nodded looking at the floor.

"I'm just done with everything right now." I said and he nodded. He looked at me.

"Are you ok?" he asked and I nodded but my sight turned blurry. A tear came out and slid down my cheek. I wiped it away sucking my teeth and Sean put an arm around my shoulders. "I'm fine." I said shrugging his arm off. He turned me and looked at me annoyed.

"Hailey, it's ok if you're sad sometimes. You don't have to be strong around me ALL the time." He said and I turned to him smiling. He put his arms out. "It'll make you feel better." He said smiling with his sing song voice and I laughed. I leaned in and hugged him.

I pulled back a little later and smiled at him. "Thanks little brother." I said squeezing his cheek. He groaned and hit my hand away while I laughed.

"Just because your 2 years older doesn't mean you can touch these perfect cheeks." He said patting his cheeks and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever and for a minute, I actually thought you were sweet. I guess I was wrong." I said shrugging. He laughed.

"I am sweet. Thank you very much." He said as a matter of factly and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah and I'm the queen of Switzerland. Now if you excuse me, I would like to get ready for bed." I said and he ran to the door.

"That's something I definitely don't want to see." He said opening the door. I smiled and threw a pillow at the door. He closed it in time and I shook my head smiling. What would I do without him?

kk, comment, vote, and fan!