I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, and I'm a Girl! part 19 #2

Hey guys. Well this one isn't probably long either because i don't have much time to write AT ALL. But I'm happy because i made 6 A's and 3 B's on my report card. :) (And I'm not a nerd!) So that means that i can have my party next week which aka is my birthday. But anywayy, enough about me. Enjoy!!!!

xoxo- TiaRiaFia

He applied more pressure and soon enough, we were making out. His soft luscious lips felt so good against mine. Even though he was cold, it didn’t make him scratchy. It made him feel like a soft pillow with abs.

He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I gladly let him in. We explored each others mouths and he tasted like mint gum. It intoxicated me and I almost drowned in the pleasure I was in. My mark sent tingles all over my body and I shivered. I could feel him shivering too and it made me want him even more. I placed my hands in his hair and slightly tugged on it as we still explored each others mouths. His arms encircled my waist and we slowly laid down with me on top of him.

I know this seems early to make out on the first date but this isn’t a human relationship. Creatures from the Underworld fall in love easily and faster. Werewolves fall in love when they see their mates. Ghosts usually fall in love with another in 3 days. Fairies take 1 day. Vampires take the longest out of all though. They take at least 2 weeks. That’s long compared to other creatures. So this is actually going fair paced for a vampire and too slow to me but I’m not complaining.

He lay underneath me with his hands rubbing my back gently. I brought my hands from his hair to slide to his cheeks. They were soft as a baby bottom and I couldn’t tear my hands away from them. After a while, I pulled back from his lips. I looked at him and laughed. His lips were covered in lip gloss and his hair was a mess. I started to get off him but his arms kept me from going.

He sat up wit me in his arms and sat on his lap like I was a child. He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled at me. “I think we had a little bit too much fun.” I said wiping the lip gloss off his lips and smiling. His eyebrows furrowed and I looked at him confused. “What?” I asked and he bit his lip worried.

“How will this work?” he asked me and I sighed. I knew he was talking about this relationship and I knew we would talk about this tonight so we might as well get it over with.

“Let me ask you something. Do you feel anything towards me at all?” I asked with one of my eyebrows raised.

“Yes. So much. But how does that-” he said but I cut him off.

“Do you think I’m good enough to be your girlfriend?” I asked him dead serious and he nodded. “As long as you have the feelings for me and you want me around, this will work.” I said seriously looking into his eyes.

“But your parents are already mad at you. Why do you want to piss them off more?” he said exasperated and I scoffed.

“Who said I was telling my parents? I don’t even talk to them and even if I did, who cares what they think? They can’t control me forever and if you’re my mate, then I would do anything for you to be with me.” I said looking straight into his eyes. 

“So you want no one to know about us?” he asked me and I bit my inner lip.

“I mean, you can tell anyone you want but I just know that people will try to pull us apart just because of what we are. It’s up to you. I just know that I’m only telling 2 people that I totally trust.” I said pushing my hair back from my face.

“I know this is our first date but I already know that I would do anything for us to be together. If I have to lie, I will.” He said and I smiled at him. I pecked his lips and he smiled as I pulled away. “So who are you telling?” he said playing with the bottom of my shirt.