I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl part 42

Hey guys.Its been reallyyyyyy long and I'm sorry. I just don't like writing when I don't feel like it. It wouldn't feel right. But I managed to get this out and It's not really important. I hope you like it, I guess.

xoxo- TiaRiaFia 

I barely ever have dreams but that night I did. I saw gold symbols. I was in the middle of blackness. It was only lit by the bright gold. I watched them swirl and run around me. Behind the symbols were little purple lights that wrapped all around the symbols. It was oddly pretty and made me want to touch it.

And I did.

The lights turned into smoke and wrapped around my hand and my arm. The symbols started to connect and change. The symbols started to become letters, but then I received a small shock. I quickly pulled my hand away. My eyebrows knitted in confusion and I put my hand back in it. The same thing happened but I expected the shock and kept my hand in it.

I focused on the symbols changing into letters then words. I ignored the small shocks from the smoke and concentrated. After a while, the words were apparent and the words talked to me in my mind. It was the Great Ones’ voices.  

“You must travel west to find the shapeshifter. No other way. When you get close enough, you will smell her and you must use your nose to find her. You must trust your wolf senses and do not trust any wanderer. If you need aid, use these symbols to communicate with us.” the female voice said. I saw the symbols go through my fingertips and travel to my brain with its gold coloring. “You will learn how to speak this. Only use this language when necessary. We will help and be with you. Do not worry child. We travel with you.”     

            “Hails…Hails!”Troysaid, pushing my shoulder. “C’mon, we have to get ready.” I groaned and rolled over on my stomach. I looked up and grabbed my phone off the nightstand.

“5:00.” I said. This is the timeTroyand I will split and go on our own quests.

“Go take your shower. I already took mine.” He said and I looked at him quizzically. “I got up at 4.” I nodded and went to the shower.

I turned the warm water on and washed my body, in despair. I didn’t want to leave him. I wanted to be with him. This was going to be so hard and so much distance between us. What if he forgets about me? What if he meets someone else? What if he’ll come back and not want me anymore? Oh God, so many what ifs.

I stepped out of the shower and wiped off. I threw my hair in a ponytail after straightening it. I went out of my room and to my closet to get ready. My towel slipped off and began getting dressed. I knowTroywas watching me but I seemed comfortable with letting him see me naked. After last night, I had to be.

“Babe, I was thinking…”Troystarted as I pulled on a pair of short denim shorts. I turned to him and he looked me in the eye, showing me that he was serious.

“What is it?” I said, walking over to him.

“Well, first, put a shirt on. You wearing just a bra and shorts gives me naughty ideas.” He said, winking at me. I smiled and walked to my drawer to retrieve a tribal shirt that was like the one from tumblr. I stuffed it in my shorts and then walked back to him.

“Now what do you want to tell me?” I said, sitting next to him and holding his strong hands. His large ones covered my small ones.

“Well, I was thinking…that we should do this together.” He said and my eyebrows knitted from confusion.

“What? You mean the quest? You know we can’t do that.” I exclaimed to him.

“Why not? All we have to do is find these other creatures and tell them that a war is starting so we can come together.” He said and I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah but how can we do it together? You have your own list of creatures to find and I have mine.”

“Yes but don’t you remember what our gods said? They have a distinct smell to them since they are together. We would find them together at the same time and still be together.” He said, looking at me as if this was obvious.

Wait, it is. We would find them better. He could find the warlock while I can find the shapeshifter. Since they are together, they have to be in the same place.

“You’re right! We could easily find them and we could do it together. We won’t have to worry about any pain from the distance either. Oh, this is amazing!” I said smiling and hugging him to me. I wouldn’t have to worry about losing him.

I pulled back and smiled at him. He smiled down at me and looked deep into my eyes. I looked at his soft lips and slowly leaned in. He leaned in and kissed my lips lightly. I pressed a little harder but he backed up, smirking.

“No kissing for now, babe. We have to go.” He said pointing to my clock that read 6:20. Wow, time sure goes by fast.

“Fine.” I sighed. I got a paper and pen out to write a letter for my pack to read. I thought it would be easier that way than to do a big service announcement.

I laid the long letter on my bed and went to get my messenger bag. I just put a few things in it such as clothes, a pair of vans, money, charger, and headphones. My phone and ipod was in my pocket.

“You ready?”Troysaid and I nodded, looking around my room a little.Troygrabbed his bag, and we climbed out the window. Just in case my parents were up.

Troyand I quietly went through our streets, trying not to be noticed. When we got to the clearing, we started to hold hands. “Aww, this is where we first met.” I said, looking around the dark area.

“Ha. Yeah… this isn’t really a romantic place though.” He said and I laughed. It really wasn’t but I didn’t care because I will never forget the first feeling of seeing him. We walked until we passed the forest area.

“Where should we go?” he said, looking around at this deserted road by these woods. I remembered my dream and looked left.

“This way.” I said as I started walking.Troygrabbed my arm and looked confused.

“How do you know?” he asked and I bit my lip. I don’t know if I should tell him about my dream.

“No.” my wolf said and I didn’t even ask why. I know she knows the best for me and I wasn’t going to question it.

Without even missing a beat, I answered. “Just trustme.” I smiled at him and grabbed his hand. He grinned at me and we started running down the dark road.