I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And i'm A girl part 38

Hey sorry for not uploading for like 2 months. Thanks to all of you who are still fanning and liking this story. Hope you enjoy it!

xoxo-TiaRiaFia

I sat up and looked around. I was definitely not in Lauren’s house anymore.

There was mist everywhere, yet I could still see. There was no sun, just clouds above, yet it was not dark. There were white, huge mountains everywhere and a small, black lake that streamed through each opening between them. The whole place wasn’t scary but mostly mystifying. It was like there was a bright light behind everything but coming from no direction.

I heard a large pounding noise hit the ground and I stood up abruptly. The sound came closer and I backed away. What came out of the mist made me lose my breath.

It was them.

It was the Great Ones…

I screamed.

“Shh, child!” A female voice said from the Great Ones.

The Great Ones are the creators of the werewolves, dragons, and shape shifters. No single creature has ever seen them before. They were like 2 conjoined furry animals that stood at least 40 feet tall. There were 2 heads that looked like a wolf’s head, 4 arms, 2 long legs, and a slithering tail that was longer than 3 tow trucks in a line. They had muscles all around their bodies, their claws were thick as a mattress and long as a train, and electricity sparked from them every 5 to 10 seconds. They were an animal any person would be scared to confront.

“Hailey.” A male voice said coming from the body. I figured out that I was staring at them for a while. I gasped as he said my name but as the creature bent down; I got on my knees and bowed. “Child, get up.” The female voice said.

I looked up to see that they were looking down at me, even though they were bent down to me. I hesitantly got up keeping my eyes on them but they never tried anything. I stood up and took a shaky breath. “A-Am I d-dead?” I said scared out of my mind. I mean, what was I supposed to act like with a huge creature with electricity and deathly claws standing in front of me?

“No Hailey. You are not.” The male said. His voice came from the second head underneath the other. I figured the female was at the top. “We have to talk to you, child.” said the female voice.

“Me? But I’m just a silly alpha.” I said confused.

“No, Hailey, you are not. You are the first woman alpha of any.” said the male voice. My eyebrows knitted. I didn’t understand. How did that deal with anything?

“I don’t understand.” I simply stated to them. All was quiet except for our talking.

“Hailey, our kind is female dominated. I was the natural Great One until I created him within myself for assistance and company.” The female voice said. “So of course, the most powerful beings we have made would be women.” Well, that makes sense but…

“Still, how do I mean anything?” I asked them.

“We need you and two others of our kind.” The male voice said.

“So you need three wolves?” I asked them. I was confused. Why would they need three wolves? They are the Great Ones!

“No, we need you, a dragon, and a shape shifter. That is our kind.” The male said and I nodded. I knew this already. That is why they were our allies. “But they are a specific being for each that you must find.”

“Ok but what am I finding them for?” I asked confused.

“There is going to be a war. It will be between all of our kind and the Superior One’s kind. Vampires fighting werewolves. Ghosts fighting our dragons. And our shape shifters fighting those vile witches and warlocks.”  The female voice said. My eyes widened. A war?Troy!