I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 4

Hey, i'm happy because i'm on the what's hot list. i don't even care if i'm #1000. im just grateful.

xoxo- TiaRiaFia

I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 4

I stood up on my rock and walked to the door with no shoes. "Sean" I said quietly. I knew he would hear me. A few seconds later, he came from the kitchen and looked at me. "Come on. It's time for our shift." I said and he nodded. He came to the door and we went to the forest. We shifted and we started running to the perimeter.

Recently, I've heard about deaths of my wolves right on the perimeter. My perimeter is the borders of California and it's hard to make sure that every wolf and human is safe. Yes, I have to take care of humans too. For some unknown reason, I got the 3rd biggest state in the U.S. That is hard for the first Alpha female. Male wolves have more stamina and it's hard for me to go along this long border almost every night.

Anyway, I sent Sean to the south of California. I would have the north and we would share the middle. We can't have any other wolves here because the Alpha family are the only one's that have enough strength and stamina to stay on the borders and fight anything that comes. Other wolves would just get in the way. Alphas can also hear more than 100 miles away in their wolf form.

'I don't hear or see anything.' Sean said. Again only the Alpha's family can start a conversation mentally but only the Alpha can do it in human form.

'Me either' I said. All the wolves in California live in North California because it's easy to protect each other when together. I went more south after awhile and I started to hear breathing but no heartbeat. I figured out that it was somewhere near Sean and not near me. We were mentally connected so we could know what we were thinking and what we could see and hear.

'Sean, do you hear that?' I said and he mentally nodded. Something around him crashed as he was in an abandon alleyway. He turned around and saw 2 people with bright red eyes standing at the opening. He was blocked in. 'Sean, its vampires.'

'I can see that, Einstein.' He said and I started running down the border to the deep south. I don't really like vampires but I didn't despise them. My wolf did but I just didn't like them. They were disgusting with their nasty ways. Yuck!

Now, humans have their own version of vampires. The vampires in their stories are pale all the time and some sparkle. No, vampires look like real people but they have red eyes. Well only at night. During the day, they have regular eye colors. They can be tan and everything but at night they turn pale. Humans can't tell the difference in them during the day but the supernatural, like werewolves and ghosts, can see the vampire marks on the base of their throat. It looks like a sun but it's red and looks like its dripping blood. Oh, and when I said the supernatural, there are werewolves, ghosts, zombies and all that crap but they live in different places.

Anyway, I got back to the task at hand and spoke mentally to Sean. 'Don't start and pay close attention to them.' I said and he turned to them. I ran in the trees that were beside the highway. I was almost there but I was getting a little tired.

Sean saw them walk up and they were both males. One was blonde and one had brown hair.

'I see we have a new wolf in town.' The blonde said smirking. His eyes were a dim red showing he was hungry. Sean held his ground and his head held high. Sean kept his eyes close on them though.

'Yes, we do. I wouldn't pick a wolves' blood over humans but I'm hungry.' The brown haired one said showing his pointy teeth. Sean rolled his eyes unafraid. I pushed myself faster. I was only a block away but it was hard because all these humans were around. How did Sean even get over here?

'Me too.' The blonde growled and the vampires started to circle around Sean. Sean looked at both of them and keeping his stance if they jumped on him. I hid behind an abandoned apartment building that they alleyway was next to and looked at them. I silently came up. Sean knew could feel that I was there but the vamps didn't.

'The blonde one is going to pounce first. I got him. You just take the brown haired one. Tear them to pieces.' I mentally said to Sean and he mentally nodded. The blonde one pounced like I thought and I jumped out with my wolf in full control. (A/N if I say we or ours it means her wolf and her)

My wolf growled and we jumped on the vampire. We landed with the blonde one under us and that made a dent in the concrete. Our paws were on his shoulder, pressing him harder into the ground. The blonde vampire roared in our face and kicked my stomach to get me off of him. We landed on our paws at the wall. We turned to the vampire and he was in the middle of the alleyway. He also had a crack in his head. Vampires were like rock but can break. Inside of them were other's blood and steel bones.

The blonde one growled and I saw from the corner of my eye, that the brown haired one did that to Sean. I growled loudly at both of them. The blonde one charged at me with full speed. When he was close enough, I stood on my hind legs and smacked his head off. It rolled towards me and I stepped on it. The body was oozing blood from the neck and the hands were trying to stop it.

I came back down on all 4 paws and ran to the headless body. We growled and my mouth opened and it connected to the body's hip. I bit harder and it broke in half. I did the one thing to kill a vampire. I took off its head, broke it into pieces, and stepped on the pieces. The blood dried completely into the ground in at least 2 seconds and the steel bones were crashed under my weight.

We breathed evenly and I put myself back in control. I turned to Sean and the brown haired one was still alive. Sean tried to bite him but the vampire swung his arm and hit Sean straight in the face. Sean fell into the wall and the vampire started to run away.

I ran after him leaving Sean in the alley. The vampire went onto the sidewalk with the other humans and went across the street. I had to stay in the shadows because I couldn't let a human see me. I growled with my wolf and the vampire smirked.

'Beware of us.' The vampire said quietly. I knew he knew I could hear him and some of the humans were looking at him weirdly because he was just standing there looking across the street. I growled and his smirk grew wider. He saluted and ran away without any of the humans seeing him.

I huffed pissed and turned back into the alley. Sean was phasing back and I phased back too. I didn't have shoes on but I didn't mind. He turned human and stood up. He groaned and held onto his back as I walked over to him.

"My back hurt." He said as I stood in front of him. I nodded and checked his back. It had a huge gash going across his back and it was bloody. But it would probably heal by tomorrow. We heal quickly.

"It's big but you'll be good by tomorrow." I said as I walked back in front of him. "Let's go." I said as we walked out of the alley. We walked down the street to the woods and phased there.

When we got home, I went straight to my room and took a shower. Mom was going to help my brother with his wounds and Dad was out on his shift. Mom was supposed to go with him but because of my brother, she stayed back to help him and then go.

I didn't have scars at all but I did have a small bruise on my stomach. I ignored it though and got ready for bed with some pink Tinker Bell pajama pants and a white tank. I put my hair in a bun and got into bed. After putting my earphones in, I quickly fell asleep.

K, Comment, Vote, And Fan!