I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl part 41

Hey guys! This one is longer since I've been off my writing game for a while. I don't really know when I will upload again. Sorry. But I hope you enjoy this though.

There is a little PG-13 rate in here but overall, you guys are fine lol.

And if there are any mistakes, it is some fault with Wattpad. I read over the work and it's gramatically correct. But when I post it, some letters go missing or something. So please excuse that. Ok, enjoy.

xoxo- TiaRiaFia

“Ha ha ha!”Troylaughed at me as I tripped over a twig. We were racing to my house and I was determined to win.

“Shut up!” I said laughing and throwing a rock at him. It hit him right on the head. He was behind me now and I chuckled.

“You are going to regret that.” He said smiling and he started running faster towards me. To a human, you wouldn’t even notice us passing.

My eyes widened and I ran faster. I jumped over a tree and he followed right behind. I can feel him getting closer. I turned quickly but he was still close in pursuit. I swooped around trees but he was still close behind me! I started to run even faster but then I noticed we were near the village. I smirked.

The streets were lined with stuff to trip over and cars in every direction. I took the long way through the village to my house. I ran fast around the corners and heard him start to slow down. I laughed and ran through the windy streets and finally got home.

I climbed my steps and looked around to see whereTroywas. I didn’t see him and I grew confused. “Troy?” No answer. My eyes widened. What happened to him?

“Troy?” I said as I ran down my porch. Before I can go anywhere, I heard him say ‘Boo!’ just from my bushes next to the side of my house. I gasped and turned red from anger. He started laughing.

I pushed him on his chest as he kept laughing. “That wasn’t funny!” I said, walking up my porch.

“You…should have…saw…your face.” He said laughing in his pauses. I rolled my eyes and walked into my house. My parents were sitting in the kitchen, eating. I could hear Sean snoring in the other room.

“Hailey!” my mom said, rushing to me. “Lauren called us and told us what happened today. Why the hell did you go to a vampire house? Do you know what could have happened?” she said but then she sawTroycome in. “We’ll talk later.”

“It’s fine Mrs. Walker. I can understand your suspicion and worry about her near the vampire house. I didn’t want her there either. It was too dangerous for her. Next time, I should talk to her before she makes those mistakes again.”Troysaid and my mother looked at him with some sort of approval. I rolled my eyes and he winked at me. I smiled, knowing that he was being half truthful and half false. “I’ll just go to Hailey’s room.” He smiled at my parents and went down the hall.

“I like that boy.” My mother said, going back to the table with my father. I chuckled a bit. Then I saw my father looking at the table intently.

“Dad, what’s wrong?” I asked him, getting a banana.

“I just don’t trust a vampire in my house, much less my village. Besides why is he in your room again?” he said. I rolled my eyes. My father will never get over the fact that he is a vampire.

“Dad you know he sleeps over like 5 times a week. Besides, he’s in my room because of certain situations that I will tell you in the morning. But I’m tired so I will just wish you two a goodnight.” I said leaving the kitchen before my parents say anything else.