I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 1

Hey so this is my first fantasy story. Um, my friends think its good but it does start out slow. Sorry but enjoy!

xoxo- TiaRiaFia

I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl Part 1

"Hailey! It's time for school!" Dad screamed from downstairs. I groaned and laid on my belly. I pulled my pillow on top of my head and went back to sleep. After 1 second of sleep, I heard my door open and I just laid there, pretending not to hear it. "Hailey, I know you're not sleep! Get Up!" Dad yelled from the door. I groaned again and turned on my back with my pillow under my head.

"Dad, I don't want to get up!" I whined with my eyes closed. He scoffed.

"I don't care. Now, get your lazy butt up." He yelled at me and I quickly opened my eyes. I looked at him and my wolf growled. The growl slipped out and he just looked at me.

"What did you just say?" I growled to him and his eyes narrowed. Well, really, my wolf growled. I just went along with it because he was being disrespectful.

"Who do you think you're growling at?" he said with venom in his voice. My wolf whimpered like a punk and I looked at Dad apologetically.

"Sorry. Alpha mode came in." I said and Dad rolled his eyes and left. As he went down the stairs, I heard him say "Up! Now!" I groaned and sat up.

Yep, I'm the Alpha of the California Pack. I'm an 18 year old Alpha female too. First Alpha Female in all time history by blood. Dad was the Alpha but he turned 41 a little bit ago and the wolves' law said that we can only stay Alpha until we turn 40. Anyway, I'm the Alpha because I have the biggest mark of the Great Ones but I'll explain that later.

I looked around my room. It was small but cute. It had burgundy and white stripes on the walls. My bed/sofa was on the whole right side of the room and my floor was wood. My north wall had complete glass and it was a desk in front of it. On the left side of my room was my plasma TV in my bookcase. The other side of my room just had my bathroom and my walk in closet.

I got up from my bed and went to my bathroom. It had the same colors like my room and was regular size. So I turned on my shower and climbed in. I didn't take long washing up because Dad would be pissed if I was late to school again. I really didn't want to hear a long speech anyway.

I climbed out and wrapped a towel around me. I went to my closet and picked out a black and white striped v-neck. I pulled on some dark blue skinny jeans and some black and white converse. (It's November.) I went back to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I just brushed my fiery red curly wavy hair and let it out. I put on some brown eye shadow to match my eyes and finished. I had a dimpled chin and a button nose. You would think that I would look stronger than I am because I'm an Alpha but I look like any other slender girl.

I went out of my bathroom and picked up my black backpack. I went out the door and down the hallway. I went to the dining room which was in front of me and saw my brother eating breakfast. He had short dark brown hair with dark brown eyes. He was wearing some jeans, a white t-shirt, and leather jacket. I threw my backpack on the couch in the living room and ran to the kitchen.

My mom was at the stove making pancakes and my dad had an arm around her waist. My mom had dark red hair and pale green eyes. She was slender and had high cheekbones. My dad had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes like my brother but they look nothing alike. I don't look like my parents at all. My brother, Sean, and I just hare the same eye color. That's it. Sometimes I think I'm adopted.

"Hey Mom. Hey Dad." I said as I kissed their cheeks. I went to the fridge and pulled out some juice. I was going to pour it in a cup but a hand stopped me. I looked up to see Dad. "What?" I asked confused.