I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl! part 37

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for the late update. I have a lot on my plate right now but here ya go. It is short for a a long time of a wait and I'm sorry. Enjoy!

xoxo- TiaRiaFia

I was going to turn around and tell her what this was about but then I felt an urge to pick up the red lipstick on her counter. Why the fuck would I need that now?!

Then I started writing on the mirror with it. All the symbols that I wrote every time this happened to me. What did these things even mean anyway?

I wrote and wrote until my fingers burned. As I wrote the last symbol, I dropped the lipstick and saw the weird letter was burning from how fast I was writing. I looked up and saw myself back to regular. I smiled as I turned to see a mystified Lauren looking at me with wide eyes.

“What was THAT?!” she said as she went to look at the mirror more clearly.

“I don’t know. It’s been happening for a while. Ever since my like 4th or 5th date withTroy. I didn’t tell anyone-” I started but then I heardTroy come into the house.

“Babe, the wedding is about to start. We need you guys now.” He said and I nodded. See, after the meeting, everyone is friendlier withTroythat they actually trust him or at least pretend for me. They are even NICE to him and it’s funny since they were so scared that he would ravage the whole village.

“We’ll be there in a sec. Just go ahead.” I yelled and I heard him leave the house. No one else was here except Lauren and me.

I turned around from the door and saw Lauren still looking intent at the symbols on the mirror. I walked over to her and looked. I saw just jumble but she saw something more. You could tell from how she stared at this.

“I’ve seen this before.” She said after a long silence. My eyes got big and I looked up at all the symbols.

“Where?” I said looking back at her. She seemed like she was thinking. Then she snapped her fingers and ran into her bedroom.

She ran over to her desk and looked for something. Then she lifted up a book and started to flip through the pages. The book was huge, easily seen, and was old with the binding breaking apart already. Then she stopped and skimmed to bottom. That’s when she gave me the heavy book.

I almost dropped the book but caught myself. She moved her hand down the page and showed me the same symbols that look like the ones from the bathroom. I took the book to the bathroom to check and they were exactly the same. “What do they mean?” I said loudly not really asking for an answer. But Lauren answered anyway.

“I don’t know. The book never explained.” She said pointing to the caption above the picture of the symbols on a boulder.

The symbols belongs to the prophecy of the Were people. The boulder shows the fate of this particular group and is not able to be read by any one of it. Legend says that the only organisms to be able to read it are Fate and the Great Ones.’  I read aloud.

I’ve been writing a prophecy? That I can’t even read? That doesn’t even make sense!

“It sounds like either Fate or the Great Ones are trying to tell you something.” Lauren said examining the mirror again.

I stared at the page and the symbols started to shake. Am I losing it? But then they started to move along the page. They started to become letters. Words. Then I started to read…

“Lauren! Hailey!” George called. Crap, we forgot all about the wedding. “We need you guys now!”

Lauren and I shared a surprised look. I shoved the book to Lauren and she ran to put it away. I started to wipe the mirror with toilet paper.

“Coming!” said Lauren as she waved for me to come on. I ran with her out of the room.

As the reception ended and everyone started to leave (including the broom and bride),Troyand I stayed back to clean up. The reception was held in the wide meadow with beautiful table sets containing lilac, silver, white, and black. The wedding was in this beautiful meadow also. The wedding went as planned and now the new couple is packing their bags to move into their new home.

“So are we going to have one of these big werewolf weddings?”Troyasked with a smirk as he folded the picnic chairs and tables back up. I was throwing all the plates away smiling.

“Who said we’re getting married?” I said kidding with him. He threw a plate at me which I caught. “Probably.”

“Hmm…” he said as he carried the tables and chairs to the shed in the woods. It looked like a house really since we put everything for the pack in there- books for school, test dummies, tables, etc.

“What?” I said quietly but he could probably hear me about a mile away. I felt an excruciating pain go through me that made me want to yell but for some reason I didn’t. it had been happening all day since I told Lauren about my ‘problem’.

 “I was just thinking about the fact of actually being married to you.” He said coming back. The meadow was clear now except for us and the trash bag. I wanted to tell him what was happening but for some reason I just didn’t.

He walked to me and picked up the trash bag. “Is that good or bad thing?” I asked him.

“What do you think?” he said leaning down to kiss me on my forehead. I smiled up at him. We started to walk back to the village, holding hands. As we reached a trash can, we placed the bag in there and walked to Lauren’s house to help her move.

I felt a sharp pain hit my head as we went up her porch. “Are you okay?”Troysaid as he saw me shake my head from the pain.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I said walking inside. We walked up the stairs and I saw George and Lauren bringing their suitcases to us.

But something was wrong. I felt time start to slow down. I felt my body heavily pulling myself up the stairs. I saw George and Lauren’s faces change from happiness to shock. As I climbed the last step, I fell hard against the hardwood floor. The last thing I heard before I passed out wasTroyyell my name in his beautiful voice.